iBenefit is offering retirement benefits to people via its online website which can help them easily access their retirement benefits. Applicants are to provide their username and password to view their retirement plan by signing into their account. If you have never used the website before, you will have to create an account to get new updates. Once you have created an account successfully, employees will be able to access quite a number of services like making transactions, managing their account, earning interest, viewing their account value, etc.
In order to successfully plan your retirement with the iBenefit center account, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website at ibenefitcenter.com using your favorite web browser.
- On the website, enter your username and password in the spaces provided if you have already created an account.
- Then proceed to click on the “Submit” button.
- If you have not created an account yet, then you need to create one.
- On the website, simply click on the green color “Get Started” link in the new user’s section.
- Key in the required details which include the last four digits of SSN, your last name, date of birth, country name, and postal code, and identify that you are human.
- After you have accurately added the details, you need to click on the “Next” link and follow the on-screen prompts to create an account.
Forgot Password Or User Name?
In case you have forgotten your password or username, you should click on the “Forgot username or password” link. You will be given an account authentication form where you are to provide your personal information. However, You will also be given an email instructing you on how to change the password or remind you of the username. You can also get help by calling the company’s representative.
Frequently Asked Questions – Plan Your Retirement With iBenefit Center Account
How do I contact Mercer?
The United States – if you are an active or former employee and have questions as regards your employer’s health or retirement benefits administered by Mercer or you just need assistance accessing your online account for Mercer BenefitsCentral or iBenefitsCenter, just call at 1-800-752-9917.
What is Mercer consumer?
Mercer Consumer for over 60 years has been providing insurance to healthcare professionals schools and associations. Additionally, its parent company, Marsh & McLennan, has spent over a century growing to become a global leader in insurance brokerage and risk management.
What is Mercer OneView?
Mercer OneView is a service designed to empower individuals to take charge of their financial future. Additionally, the Mercer OneView landing page offers quick, easy and login-free access to a range of personal financial planning information and interactive tools.
Where is Mercer’s headquarters?
Mercer’s headquarters is in New York, NYMercer.