Today people are leading healthier lifestyles because of the increasing cost of health care services. Owing to the increase in awareness of medical services costs, people more than ever before want to know their medical stand. This is where Exam One comes in.
Exam One offers services that will help increase your awareness about your current health status. Now you can know your “numbers” and take charge of your health.
As part of your insurance exam, the company will refer you to a laboratory where testing will be carried out. Thereafter, your laboratory results will be available for 7/14 days subject to your insurance company’s participation in this service.
If you have participated in the services of Exam One and want to get access to your result, then you have to log in online to the company’s secure website.
How to Check Result
If you are ready to check your results on the Exam One website, here’s what you should do:
- Visit the official website of Exam One from your web browser at myexamone.com/results.
- As the main page is displayed, scroll to and tap on the “Register” link.
- Next, key in the ticket number which you’ll find on the sticker attached to the brochure.
- If your result is available, you’ll get an email which contains an online link.
- You’ll be expected to browse the link to get login access.
- You are to provide your username and password in the fields provided.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions and accept.
- Then you’ll be allowed to view your results online.
- Thereafter, you’ll be required to view the applicant survey to complete the process.
Once you have accessed your result, you can download it in any of the format you want. You can download either in Standard PDF or in List format where you can easily view it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does ExamOne test for?
Exam One panel detects semi-synthetic opioid use which covers the following drugs – codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, fentanyl and heroin. Also positive screens are confirmed with gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (gc/ms) as is expected with all drug testing.
How do you read Exam 1 results?
To read Exam One results:
- Visit Applicant.ExamOne.com
- Tap on “Register Here”
- Include the ticket number on the sticker that was attached to the front of your “Important Information” brochure. You’ll be sent an email notification when your results are ready.
How do I check my quest lab results?
You can check your quest lab results using several mediums. They include:
- Receiving your test results directly from Exam One on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can visit QuestDiagnostics.com/MyQuest for more information.
- You can create a MyQuest account and verify your identity to view your results.
How do I prepare for a paramedical exam?
You can prepare for a paramedical exam by:
- Avoiding all forms of tobacco and caffeinated beverages at least one hour before your exams.
- Steer clear of strenuous exercise 12 hours prior to the examination.
- Follow closely any fasting requirements.
- Get well-hydrated and drink a large glass of water one hour before your exam to easily obtain a urine specimen.
What is a paramedical exam for life insurance?
It is a personal interview carried out with you to obtain information about your medical history. It is this information that enables the life insurance company to carry out a comprehensive evaluation of your current health.