Selecting My Care Pack for timely delivery is very important if you want it to get to where it’s intended on time. Delivering a gift on time is important especially when the gift arrives exactly when it is needed. This implies that when you are sending a gift to someone, time indeed is of the essence. So for whatever gift you are sending to your friend, family, or loved one, you have to ensure it gets to its destination on time.
Selecting the services of My Care Pack on time is quite essential. This is because if you make your selection on time, My Care Pack has one the best customer service personnel who can ensure prompt deliveries to the people the gifts are meant for.
If you are using the services of My Care Pack and have already placed an order and you know the current status of your pouch, you can visit the company’s official website to track your order online. This you can do by simply providing your tracking number in the field provided on the right wing.
When it comes to sending a gift through My Care Pack, you are not restricted to time. By this, we mean that you can place your order in the day or night.
However, if you don’t know how to go about placing an order, we will be giving you a few guide to help you.
How to Place an Order Online for My Care Pack
If you are set to place an order, then just follow our guide:
- Enable your web browser and visit secure website of My Care Pack at mycarepack.com
- On the main page, you’ll come across the “Find Location “ option on the left wing of the home page, choose a state from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the facility from the drop-down menu list provided.
- Click on the “Enter” link.
- Then you’ll have access to shop for whatever you want to purchase for your friend or loved one, as you create an online account or sign into your account if you have already created one.
- Lastly, you’ll be required to provide your credit card information, to have your order processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you order commissary online?
About ordering commissary online, you have to understand that the online purchase program is available for all eligible offenders. So commissary staff does not determine or control eligibility.
What is a care package in jail?
Care packages are made up of items that meet guidelines set by the prison or jail where they are being sent. The commonly approved items that you can send include candy, coffee, seafood or something which strictly provides entertainment.
How do I order an inmate commissary?
To order inmate commissary online:
- Click on the “Find an inmate” tab
- Enter your loved one’s first name, last name, or inmate number.
- Chose your ICARE GIFT
- Log in and check out
- Confirm your order
- Care Package will deliver it for you.
How long does it take for an inmate to get a care package?
The usual time for an inmate to receive a care package is within 10 days. However, it may take up to 21 days depending on the facility. On the other hand, inmate inspections and lockdown may sometimes delay the delivery of items.
How do I send a care package to an inmate?
According to PrisonerPro.com, sending correspondence is adjudged to be the number one best way of helping your loved one feel connected to home. So the five best things to send inmates in a care package – are commissary money, photos, books, magazines and newspapers, and celebratory cards.