Logging into your gift card account will give you access to securely and conveniently manage your account as easily as possible. However, if you don’t know how to go about the whole login process we are here to help you figure out how to go about process it.
With my gift card manager, you have the flexibility and convenience both as a recipient and as a gift-giver. As a gift-giver, you can choose the denomination and the gift card you want to purchase. The recipient, on the other hand, can use the gift card to purchase whatever he/she wants. The recipient can either purchase with the card online or in-store depending on whichever method is best suitable. In the United States, you’ll find millions of point-of-sale places where you can actually use your gift card.
Gift Card Account Benefit
There are some benefits you will be able to access once you are able to log in and have access to your account. They include:
- Access to update your personal information
- View and save your online transaction details for future reference.
- Easily view your outstanding balance.
However, to successfully manage your gift card account, you must be able to log into your account.
Gift Card Login Process
To log in, you have to follow these simple laid-down steps outlined here to guide you. So let’s get started:
- Take the first step by enabling your web browser and visiting mygiftcardmanager.com
- On the page, scroll to the “Login” option at the front of the page and click on it.
- In the form displayed, key in your card number as available on your card. You have to ensure the number you are entering is accurate if you want to have access to your account.
- For the second field, enter the last four digits of the phone number and the last three digits of the security code which is available at the back of the card.
- Then complete the process by clicking on the “Login” option given at the end to successfully have access to your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money do I have on my Visa Gift Card?
You can check your gift card balance by checking the back of your gift card. There, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to check your balance. Alternatively, you can visit the card issuer’s website and enter your 16-digit number and security code to check your gift card balance.
How do I check my gift card balance?
You will need your card number if applicable, the PIN, or the security code written on the back of the card to check your balance. For most retailers and restaurants, on the other hand, you can check your gift card balance, online, by calling the toll-free number written on the card or in person by visiting the store.
What can I do if my gift card expires?
The expiration date on a gift card is no less than 5 years from the date of purchase. In the event that your card expires, you can contact customer service to get a new card to help you use the remaining funds on the card. You don’t have to pay a fee to replace an expired card and funds on the card do not expire.
Can you put a Visa Card in your bank account?
Putting a Visa Card in your bank account may require a few extra steps. However, you can save fees by adding your gift card balance to your PayPal Wallet. Then you can transfer the money to your connected bank account when you are ready. Once the funds hit your account, you can choose “Transfer to Bank” from the account menu.
How do you check if your Visa Card is expired?
To check if your gift card is expired, simply key in the expiration date. There should be a date listed just below the card number which is your card expiration date. Key in the expiration date in the field provided.
How do you activate a Visa gift card?
To easily activate your Visa gift card:
- Check on the back of your Visa gift card for a 3-digit number on the far right of the signature box.
- Key in the last 3 digits to help us verify your card.
- Gift Cards are only valid in the United States. Small Business Visa Prepaid Cards can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.