You should be able to purchase products and services and easily make payment for it. It is a process that should be seamless, safe, and fast judging from the fact that most people actually make multiple purchases in a day. Not being able to pay for your purchases or services will really affect your purchase plans and the purpose for which you need it.
Being able to make quick purchases online and aptly pay for them is a technique everyone needs to get acquainted with. My Medical Payments on its end, have provided an easy medium where patients can easily make payment for the services of any doctor they have used. The process is a very quick and easy one that gives patients the opportunity to pay for their medical treatment with ease.
If you happen to have taken an appointment from a Consultant, and gone through the complete medical examination, and have gotten the recommended prescription, you’ll be required to pay the doctor’s fee. You can do this via a secured online process. All you need to make an online payment is your date of birth.
If on the other hand if you have gotten a health insurance policy, you can also use this online and secured website to pay for your health insurance. To make your health insurance policy payment, you’ll be required to fill out a form which is on the backside of the statement.
Registering for an online account will offer you the following benefits:
- Access to update your billing information.
- You can be rest assured that you are making a secured transaction.
- You can evaluate your account balance.
How to Login
To login on the My Medical Payments website to make your payments:
- The first step you’ll be required to take, would be to visit My Medical Payments website at mymedicalpayments.com from your web browser.
- Once you successfully gain access to the main page, you have to sign in using your account number as requested on the form.
- For the first field, you have to enter your accurate account number.
- Then verify your identity by providing the patient date of birth or by entering the last 4 digits of social security number or patient telephone number.
- The next step you’ll be required to take, would be to provide the patient accurate date of birth.
- Then review all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on the “Sign in” tab to complete the login process.
Now that you know how to log in, you can try it out if you want to enjoy the services of My Medical Payments.