Do you know that you can get the latest insurance information for any insurance company you choose? Oh yes, you can easily get that from the MyInsuranceInfo portal once you know how to access the website. If you don’t know-how, it’s not time to get worked up. Just relax as we take you through the process in no time.
If you are looking for the most current and accurate insurance information from the financial institution of your choice, you should check My Insurance Info website. A web-based up-to-date program designed to allow you sign in with your reference ID to check the most current insurance information easily. This is one online insurance verification customer service that you can access at any time, from anywhere you are. However, before we take you through the step-by-step guide that will aid you to have access to the site, let’s see the basic requirements.
If you are to successfully access this online account, you are to meet these requirements:
- You must have a computer to access this web-based service.
- You also need a strong internet connection.
- A Reference ID is required – You can find your reference ID in the letter that you received.
Once you are ready with these requirements, then you are set to log into My Insurance Info website.
MyInsuranceInfo Online Account Sign In
Get the insurance information you need by signing in with just a few simple steps.
- The process begins with visiting the official website of My Insurance Info at myinsuranceinfo.com.
- You’ll be taken directly to the website to the Reference ID field. Key in your Reference ID.
- Click on the green “Submit” button.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can access your required insurance information.
- In case you are a licensed insurance agent, you can also choose the option that reads “I am a licensed insurance agent”, before you click on the “Submit” button finally.
Don’t Have A Reference ID?
If it happens that you don’t have a reference ID, you can use the options below the “Submit” button. Note that the collateral is a vehicle, mortgage, and others. Thus, you can only use this option if you do not have a reference ID. To be on the safe side, you can read through their terms and conditions before using the website. This is to help you know what you are signing up for.