Get the medical treatment you need online from anywhere you are as long as you have an internet connection. Now you can cut the long visits, avoid the queue, save the transport or fuel of going from facility to facility and still get the best of medical care. The first thing that comes to mind when you think of getting medical treatment is the cost associated with it. These huge costs has discouraged many in the past and even currently from being able to get access to the medical help they need.
This is where Sooner Care comes in. This online platform offers medical help to its patients, to help them continue with the medical treatment they need without incurring much financial burden. All that you have to do to take advantage of this offer by Sooner Care, is to register at the Sooner Care website to get access to a physician visit, hospitalization as well as prescription charges and even much more.
To successfully register on the Sooner Care website, you have to:
- Complete the documentation form.
- Provide your accurate information in the fields provided.
- You’ll need to provide your name, number which must match exactly with that written on your SSN. Your health insurance number, detail of monthly income, tax statement to reclaim your medical bill.
To get access to Sooner Care services, you have to register on the website. We are here to guide you through the entire process.
How to Register at Sooner Care
For you to successfully register at the Sooner Care website:
- Go the Sooner Care official website at mysoonercare.org from your web browser.
- Now that you have access to the main page, scroll to and click on the “Apply for Benefits” link.
- You’ll be redirected to the terms and conditions page, where you’ll have to read and click on the “I Agree” option.
- On the new window you are directed to, tap on the “Create an Account” link
- Provide your personal information, and bear in mind that your age limit should be 15 years.
- Thereafter, choose the option which will allow you to provide your social security number and confirm it.
- Next enter the following information – race, ethnicity, your citizenship and residency.
- To complete the registration process, you’ll be asked to provide your tax information such as property tax, monthly expenses, monthly income and health insurance facility.
- After you have accurately provided all the required information, click on the “Submit” button to complete your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for SoonerCare online?
You can apply for SoonerCare using the following mediums:
- Apply online by simply reading out the terms and conditions before you complete the enrollment form.
- You can only also apply via form for SoonerCare health insurance for yourself and everyone in your immediate family who lives with you.
- You can also download the English or Spanish application, fill it out and mail it in.
How do I find my SoonerCare ID number?
You can find your SoonerCare ID number by printing it from the member portal if you applied online at www.mysoonercare.org. However if you applied through the Department of Human Services, they can have the ID card printed for you.
How do I log into my SoonerCare account?
To log into your SoonerCare account
- Log into the SoonerCare website with your User ID and Password.
- If you do not have a user account, but you have your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You can create an account using your PIN now.
- If you are a first time user, you can begin your application now.
How do I apply for SoonerCare for my child?
To apply for SoonerCare for your child, you’ll have to visit your local county office to apply for the services. You can go to My SoonerCare to apply for SoonerCare for children, pregnant women, patients of minor children or Family Planning.