As an Alcon customer, you are at liberty to submit your rebates online. You can do this at the Alcon official website with ease. Now, this is better, easier, and faster than having to visit a physical office to submit one. After submitting your rebate online, you can keep copies of receipts of whatever procedure you did. Be it lens purchase, eye exam/lens fitting, and a photo barcode tag from one purchased item box. However, before you can submit a claim online, you must, first of all, get a rebate code.
What are the Special Offers & Brand Alerts Available?
When you become a customer by signing up, you get notifications about brands, including deals and special offers. You also stand a chance to receive solutions, latest updates customized reminders etc. But understand that at any time you don’t want to receive notifications from the company, you can unsubscribe. You can simply withdraw your consent by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email from the company.
If you have any questions as regards submitting a claim and rebates, you can call at 1-855-344-6871. This will link you to an eye care professional who is ready to help you with complete care, wear, and safety details.
Submit Your Alcon Rebate Claim Online – How to Submit a Claim Online
If you are ready to submit a claim online, do this:
- From your web browser, visit myalconlensrebates.com official website.
- You must have a code to start your rebate. If you have a valid code, simply key it into the specified field and click on the “Start My Claim” blue button which is at the bottom of the window
- If you need a code, you can click on the “Get One Here” link.
- Select one option to specify your purchase.
- Choose “Yes” if you purchased your Alcon contact lenses in 2019 or choose “No” if you didn’t buy them.
- On the next window, you’ll be asked to choose one contact-lens brand family from the options displayed for which you are interested in receiving rebate information.
- Then choose the specific contact lens product for which you are interested in getting rebate information on.
- Thereafter, you need to specify if you have worn a lens before or not
- If it’s your first time, choose the appropriate option and fill out the form with the data required.
Submit Your Alcon Rebate Claim Online – How to Register With Alcon
Before you can register with Alcon, you must be at least 14 years of age and must reside in the US. Once you meet these requirements, you can easily register.
- Go to myalconlensrebates.com official website.
- You’ll be navigated to the registration page.
- Review all the required fields and fill them out appropriately.
- Sign up using your email ID
- Key in your information like your first name, last name, email address and birth month, birth year and zip code.
- Check the appropriate box if you would like to get updates about the latest offers.
- Click on the “Obtain Your Rebate Code Now” tab to complete the registration process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the Alcon rebate take?
You will have to allow up to 2 to 6 weeks for the delivery of your rebate. This is the following receipt and verification of all required rebate documentation. Rebates are payable in the form of a Visa® Prepaid Card.
What is a rebate on contacts?
Rebates on contacts enable contact manufacturers to sell more contacts. It is a tactic used by contact lens manufacturers in selling more of their contact lenses. You may be wondering how? Contact lens rebates are not usually offered except you purchase a large supply of contact lenses like say 6 months or a 1 year supply.
How do I get an 1800contacts rebate?
You can get one by:
- Making a qualifying purchase from 1-800 Contacts.
- Visit their rebates page to enter your order number and get your certificate(s)
- Mail them the completed rebate certificate(s)
How do I contact Alcon?
You can easily contact Alcon by calling 1 (800) 862-5266Alcon