Often novice come up with the question – What is UPS and how can I find UPS Near Me now? Thus, this question comes often from people who are just hearing the name “UPS” for the first time. A set of others, know what UPS is but relocated to a new place but have no knowledge of any nearby UPS store.
I’m really excited to announce that this blog post is basically for the two sets of people highlighted above. Be it as it may, I went further to providing additional information to which even UPS staff or employees might still be interest to know.
First, UPS also referred to as United Parcel Service, Inc. is a type of public company that is in the courier industry. What do they offer? As a courier service provider, UPS offers freight and logistics services.
On the other hand, as a public company, it has strived to make a mark as the largest company involved in the delivery of packages with its roots running deeper to cover a total of over two hundred and twenty countries.
It might surprise you to know that UPS has its roots across most if not all continents of the world. As a result, they are capable of delivering up to 15million packages all around the world in a day and to almost eight million people.
What This Post Holds for you
- Firstly, you will get to see the nearest UPS store locations around you.
- You will get to discover more info about a particular UPS store.
- Also, you will get to find the hours of each UPS store in the location you searched for.
- More so, read up UPS reviews from customers.
- Lastly, Use your Google account to save a specific UPS store location.
How to Locate a UPS Store Near Me
Here is the obvious truth, UPs being the largest company that delivers packaged goods all around the world, with its services covering over two hundred and twenty countries, the chances of it being nearer to you is very high.
That simply means that you will not fail to locate one around. In fact, even more, easier. So, in this post, I did well to discuss quite several ways to be employed to find a UPS store that is close by.
- Ask Around
- Find a USP store using Google Map or Yelp.
- Locate a Nearby UPS store through their company Owned Website (UPS store locator using State, City, or Zipcode).
- Find UPS with UPS Mobile App.
- Locate UPS stores and Hours by State.
When you employ the above-mentioned ways to find the nearest, you will end up always guaranteed to find a UPs store near you.
UPS Store Near Me – Ask Around
The easiest and simplest way is the traditional ‘ask around’ method whereby you can ask colleagues, friends, family, or even neighbors for directions to the nearest UPS store near you. If you are new in an area, this can prove to be more effective in that those that have had their fair share of experiences at the nearby UPS store location.
UPS Store Near Me – Find it on the Map
So where is the UPS store Near Me you ask? We have provided the simplest solution for this answer here. As such, just by using simply the Google or Yelp map instructions below, you will find a UPS store near your location.
Please note that GPS location must be turned on to be able to find a UPS store near your location. The Google Map app works on iOS devices; iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android, and on a personal computer.
More so, it can be downloaded on the Google Play Store for Android users. And on the Apple store for iOS users. For people using their personal computers, you can access Google Maps through a web browser. When you have downloaded the App or opened www.googlemap.com on your computer, follow the instruction below;
- Launch maps
- Get your current location by tapping the arrow button at the bottom left.
- Using the search field at the top right, type in the name of the store you’re looking for, or anything you can remember about the address. For example, I’m in New York City near Broadway and Reade Street and I want to access courier services. Typing “UPS Near me” will then search the environs for the nearest UPS store and drop a pin on their precise locations.
- Tap the pins to get more information. You can click the small blue chevron to bring up more information about your chosen UPS store, and if it has a Google Street View icon on the left, you can even see the place and its surroundings!
- Tap the link to the homepage of the restaurant, or if you’re on an iPhone or Android, simply tap on the phone number to call it right up.
- Finally, tap the “Directions to Here” button at the bottom of the info page and select if you are driving, taking public transit, or walking with the estimated time it takes to get there.
Locate a Nearby UPS on the UPS Website Using City, State, or Zipcode – https://www.ups.com/dropoff
- Firstly, Open up your browser and visit the official website at https://www.ups.com/dropoff
- On the page, you will get to see the search bar in the upper part of the page.
- Also, Key in your City and state or Zip Code.
- Also, you can use the “Use My Current Location” Button.
- Here comes the list of UPS stores in your city or state. You will get to see the hours of each location and more.
- Lastly, on the website landing page, scroll down a bit to see the locations of the UPS store and the number in each of them.
Find UPS store Via UPS Mobile App
UPS has taken advantage of technological penetration into the business sector. Consequently, it has developed an application that can be used by android mobile phone users as well as iOS users by downloading it from the play store or apple store respectively. This application comes in handy while trying to locate a UPS store near you while it also gives you their operation hours so that you can have proper and perfect timing.
More so, the app helps you to manage shipments, track packages, find UPS locations, and much more. All with the UPS Mobile app.
View UPS Locations & Hours by State
Every state in the United States has these services and also many other countries. Being sure that the company operates in your country is not enough, getting more specific details about their locations in that country will help you determine which one is the nearest to you for convenience purposes.
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- The New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Find a UPS Store Location in Major Cities
There are some ways that you can be able to trace down the nearest UPs store near you. try it using the major cities in the United States.
- Las Vegas
- San Antonio
- Delray Beach
- Ann Arbor
- North Houston
- Salt Lake City
Who is UPS’s biggest competition?
With so many top contenders, it seems like a lot of companies compete with UPS. No one is more so in the U.S. than FEDEX. Since FedEx has come out with FedEx Ground, the feud has only gotten worse.
Want to check out the range of UPS products available for your next move? Try searching a “UPS store near me” and check out their products.
UPS was founded by James E. Casey, 109 years ago, and ever since it has grown and it keeps growing under different managements. It is headquartered in Seattle, United States. Because of their brown theme color associated with the worker’s uniforms as well as their delivery trucks, the company attracted the nickname ‘brown’.
Over the years it has become the number one choice for people and companies for package delivery options as well as the provision of solutions to supply chain management. As it grew in popularity and attracted a lot more clients, it expanded to include their own airline as well as air cargo so that they can effectively make deliveries across the different countries in different continents.
In the End
Sincerely, I did like to ask for your feedback on the UPS store Near Me. As such, I would be glad if you leave a comment below if you like the content of what you have found here. Or if you would have us add a thing or two. Thanks a lot. Best of it, happy searching for UPS store Near Me.