Looking for a Big Lots Near Me page where you can find out about the closest Big Lots location to you, store hours, as well as other store information you want to know about the company? then you are on the right page. This page is dedicated to doing justice to all your Big Lots questions, to help guide you through any issues you may have.
Big Lots Inc., is an American chain of retail stores, which currently has about 1,416 Big Lots stores in about 47 American states and over 22,900 employees as its workforce. The company is headquartered in Columbus Ohio. At first, the Big Lots company was created as Consolidated Stores Corporation back in 1967, but currently, its key product lines include small electronics, housewares, clothing, furniture, toys, food, and beverages.
Big Lots Location Near Me
Currently, there are 1,416 Big Lots locations in 47 American states, and is located in Columbus Ohio. For now, here are the number of stores in the following American states:
- Alabama – 29
- Arizona – 34
- Arkansas –11
- California – 151
- Colorado – 18
- Connecticut – 14
- Delaware – 5
- Florida – 104
- Georgia –53
- Idaho – 6
- Illinois – 34
- Indiana – 44
- Iowa – 3
- Kansas – 8
- Kentucky – 40
- Louisiana – 23
- Maine – 6
- Maryland – 26
- Massachusetts –21
- Michigan – 45
- Minnesota – 6
- Mississippi – 14
- Missouri – 25
- Montana – 3
- Nebraska – 3
- New Hampshire –7
- New Jersey – 27
- Nevada – 13
- New Mexico – 12
- New York –63
- North Carolina – 72
- North Dakota – 1
- Ohio – 96
- Oklahoma – 18
- Oregon – 15
- Pennsylvania – 67
- Rhode Island – 1
- South Carolina – 34
- Tennessee – 47
- Texas – 112
- Utah – 8
- Vermont – 4
- Virginia – 38
- Washington – 26
- West Virginia – 16
- Wisconsin – 10
- Wyoming – 2
- District of Columbia – 1
The most popular Big Lots locations can be found in the following cities: Tucson, Dansville (NY), Spokane, San Antonio, Boise, Tampa, Austin (TX), Albuquerque, Fresno, Colorado Springs, Jackson (TN), Tallahassee, Springfield (IL), Fort Wayne, London (KY), Rochester (NY), Orlando, Wichita, Terre Haute, Richmond (KY), Clarkesville (TN), Idaho Falls, Chico, Pensacola, Peoria (IL), Phoenix, Athens (AL), Wilmington (NC), Columbia (SC), El Paso (TX), Evansville, Tyler (TX) and Redding.
View Big Lots Near Me Using Zip Code
- Go to the Big Lots official website and look at the map.
- On the map, you will notice some red signs on the map, which represent the different locations close to you.
- Then, if you would like to find BigLots Near Me using the zip code option, then tap on the button situated right below the map.
- Thereafter, enter your zip code on the next page.
How to Find Big Lots Near Me
If you are having difficulties finding a BigLots store location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
View the Map and See the Nearest BigLots Locations Near Me
If you are having difficulties finding a location, here I will be listing a helpful list and instructions on how to find a location close to you.
See the Nearest Big Lots Using a Bigger Map
If the map does not display the right area, you may have to change it to the one you need. To do this:
- Click on the “View Larger Map” text button option in the map’s left-upper corner.
- Then search for the area you need and tap on the “SEARCH THIS AREA” tab on the next page.
- Then you will get to see the closet location to you.
Get More Details About a Particular Big Lots Store
To learn more about a Big Lots store:
- Tap on the store’s red symbol on the map.
- A small map will pop up on the map’s left-upper corner.
- Thereafter, you will see the store’s average rating, address, and name.
Use Your Google Account to Save a Specific Big Lots Location
You can also use your Google Maps to save a specific location for later use. Do the following:
- Click on the red sign of your store of preference on the map.
- Tap on the “Save” tab in the map’s left-upper corner. Thereafter, you will be able to get to view the location you seek in the Google Maps app (with your account) at any time.
Make a Route to a Particular Big Lots Store
To create a route to a particular Big Lots, do this:
- Choose the store on the map.
- Tap on the ‘Directions’ buttons at the left-upper corner of the map.
- On the next page you are signed into, specify the starting point of your journey, and thereafter choose the most convenient route.
Check Big Lots Hours of a Specific Store
You can find out more about a particular branch of a Big Lots store. To do this:
- Choose a store on the map
- Tap on “View Larger Map”
- A page will be displayed helping you to locate the store hours.
Read Big Lots Reviews
To read reviews of customers about a particular a Big Lots Store:
- Choose a store on the map
- Click on “No. reviews” placed right near the rating icon
Then you will be granted access to a particular store’s reviews.
Big Lots Hours
With so many locations of BigLots locations across the world, you can expect the hours to vary also from state to state or country to country. Thus you can use the guidelines offered above to check a particular store and its hours of operation.
Here are some common Big Lots hours in the United States:
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday: 9:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Sunday: 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Big Lots coupons
If you are a big fan of Big Lots, you can save money while shopping at the store, by taking advantage of the Big Lots coupons. These coupons offer either free extra products or solid discounts on them.