You can’t be an anime lover, living in the US and not knowing Crunchyroll. Looking for where to watch popular anime, dorama, and manga, or even Asian movies generally, even the latest shows and series? Crunchyroll is a platform to adopt.
Crunchyroll is accessible on multiple platforms, allowing users to have a variety in their viewing experience.
You can’t utilize Crunchyroll without activating it on whatever streaming device you use. Hence, in this post, we will show you how to ‘Activate Crunchyroll on PS4. You can activate Crunchyroll on your PS4 via www.crunchyroll/activate ps4.
Below is a list of some popular shows you can stream on Crunchyroll.
- Dragon ball super
- Black Clover
- Naruto Shippuden, etc.
You can also stream other Crunchyroll shows online via the Crunchyroll.com website.
Crunchyroll.com Sign Up
Signing up to Cunchyroll.com gives you full access to a world of Anime, Dorama, Manga, and Asian movies. Follow this guide below to enable you to sign up for an account on crunchyroll.com.
- Open the web browser on your internet-enabled device
- In the search bar, enter ‘com’
- Click on search
- Click on Log in
- Click on Create a new account
- Input your Email Address, Username, Password, and Birthdate
- Select your Gender
- Click on Create Account
Once this is done, you’ve successfully signed up for a free account on crunchyroll.com. In case you get an error message indicating “Incorrect Login information”, refresh the page and input another username. Make sure your username is unique as this may likely be the cause.
If after doing this and you are still not able to Sign up for an account, you should contact Crunchyroll customer service. You can reach them via https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/newhttps:/help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Crunchyroll.com Sign In
After successfully signing up for the free account on crunchyroll.com, you can log in to your account at any time. The steps below will help you Sign in to your account on crunchyroll.com.
Open the web browser on your internet-connected device,
Visit the Crunchyroll page, click on https://www.crunchyroll.com/
- Click on Log in
- Fill in your Email or Username
- Input your Password
- Click on the login button
It’s that easy, log in and enjoy streaming on Crunchyroll.
The Crunchyroll app is designed to allow Crunchyroll users to stream Anime movies, series, and other Crunchyroll shows. The Crunchyroll app is available for Android and iOS users.
You may be wondering “Is the Crunchyroll app free?” downloading the Crunchyroll app is free. You can also use the Crunchyroll with ads service for free.
However, you can’t use the ad-free service for free, you’d have to subscribe for it. You can upgrade to one of the ad-free membership tiers using the premium subscription service.
You can download the Crunchyroll app on your Apple phone or tablet via https://apps.apple.com/us/app/crunchyroll/id329913454
To download the Crunchyroll app on your Android phone or tablet, click the link below https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crunchyroll.crunchyroid&hl=en_US&gl=US
When done downloading, you can sign up for an account or sign in if you already have a Crunchyroll account.
Now, that you’ve downloaded the Crunchyroll app, let’s show you how to activate it on your PS4 device.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on PS4
Follow the guide below to activate Crunchyroll on your PS4 device.
- Ensure your PS4 is connected to a power source and turned on
- Connect your PS4 to your Wi-Fi connection
- Go to the PlayStation store
- Enter the Crunchyroll app in the search bar
- Download the app
- Launch the Crunchyroll app
- You’ll receive an activation code
- Write down the activation code
- On your web browser go to the Crunchyroll activation page
- Login to your Crunchyroll account
- Enter your Email or Username and your Password
Ensure to follow other instructions on your screen to conclude the Crunchyroll activation process on your PS4.
That’s it, your account has been successfully activated and linked to your PS4. You can now proceed to stream a world of Anime and other Crunchyroll shows on your PS4.
Best Features of Crunchyroll
- Easy to set up an account
- Ability to save content to the device while in the offline mode
- It doesn’t contain annoying ads
- One membership stream up to 6 devices
- Regular comes with new episodes
- 1000+ popular titles
- Categorized Genres
- You can create your own watchlist
Activate Crunchyroll on PS3
- Create a Crunchyroll account via crunchyroll.com/activate
- Download the app from the PlayStation store
- Open the app to log in
- You will be given a code to link your account
- Launch your browser
- With the activation code activate the app on PS4.
- To activate your account, visit the activation page, crunchyroll.com/activate
- Go to the app and sign in
Activate Crunchyroll on Roku
- Go to the Crunchyroll channel on your Roku box
- Select the link to your account option
- Write down the code that is displayed
- Go to crunchyroll.com/activate and log in to your account if you had already set up an account and create a new one if you hadn’t
- Select the link option
- Enter the code you wrote down
- Click the link to the Roku device
That’s it! Your account has been successfully activated and linked to Roku.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is Crunchyroll a free app?
Crunchyroll is free with ads, but users can upgrade to one of three ad-free membership tiers through the premium subscription service. Crunchyroll is available across devices and platforms, including iOS, Android, Roku, PlayStation 4, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, etc.
Is there a Crunchyroll TV app?
Just search for “Crunchyroll” in the App Store on your iOS device!
Just search for “Crunchyroll” in the Android Playstore on your Android device!
Is the Crunchyroll app available for PC?
Yes. Crunchyroll for Windows 10: The new Crunchyroll app for Windows 10 offers thousands of episodes of your favorite Anime straight out of Japan, on all of your Windows 10 devices (free download, subscription required)!
How much is Crunchyroll per month?
A premium Crunchyroll subscription costs $7.99 per month. For $9.99, you can subscribe to VRV, Crunchyroll Editors’ Choice anime streaming service, which also gives you several other enthusiast cartoon channels (such as Boomerang, Cartoon Hangover, and NickSplat).
Is Crunchyroll a good app?
Crunchyroll is an impressive anime streaming service, because of its overwhelming catalog size and strong simulcast support. It also has exclusive original anime series and novel extras, such as an apparel and manga shop. Offline downloads and increased simultaneous streams increase the appeal, as well.
Why can’t I get Crunchyroll on my Samsung TV?
Crunchyroll app for more recent Windows 10 devices is a UWP app, so it also works on PCs. At the time the old Windows Phone app was released Crunchyroll still had a Samsung TV app, but then Samsung decided to move away from Android, which made the existing Samsung app redundant.
Is Funimation the same as Crunchyroll?
Accounts for Funimation and Crunchyroll currently remain separate, but as this help page outlines, Funimation users who don’t currently have a paid Crunchyroll subscription will get a free 60-day trial of Crunchyroll Premium. This offer has been sent directly to eligible Funimation users via email.
How do I install Crunchyroll on my PC?
How to Download Crunchyroll on PC:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Look for Crunchyroll in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Crunchyroll from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in to install Crunchyroll
Is Crunchyroll App Safe?
Yes. All you have to do is monitor kids, just as you watch them with other activities. FamiSafe is not just about maintaining screen time but also about cracking the whereabouts of your kids and shielding children from cyberbullying.