www.myemsaccount.com is the official website to pay your emergency medical bills and transport charges.
EMS is short for Emergency Medical Companies. The company focus on medical care for people who had an accident and need immediate transportation and healthcare services.
However, Patients charged with an emergency medical bill can either make insurance claims or bill payments to check the statement details through this myemsaccount.com.
The Emergency Medical Companies is rendering help to those who have a severe sickness and also accident victims who fall under the emergency category.
For Patients under any emergency medical services, the billing statement is accumulated and sent to the person’s residential address through the mail.
The billing statement comes with the trip number and medical fees information.
www.myemsaccount.com/ Bill Pay
Paying your EMS bills through the My EMS Account portal is very convenient and faster. With your Emergency service account, you’re good to go. Just log into the account Locate the payment tab and follow the prompt.
However, there is the basic information you will need to provide on the payment page. The section below will be revealing the requirements.
My EMS Bill Payment Requirements
To pay your end bills, you will have to provide your EMS billing statement. The billing statement contains your respective trip number. However, the billing statement can be accessed in your mail.
Furthermore, when you log in to your billing account, you will need to provide your credit/debit or checking/savings account details.
How to Pay Your EMS Bill Online
To pay your bill, Navigate with these steps;
- Proceed to My EMS Account online portal at https://myemsaccount.com. Or https://emsbilling.com/patient/
- Click on the account login tab
- Fill in your medical service trip number( to get the number, go to your billing statement)
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button to continue.
- On the new page, Enter the date of the journey. The date can be found in your monthly billing statement.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab to access your billing info.
- Select the mode of payment through which you wish to pay your bills.
- Key in the account details and tap on ‘Continue.’
- Verify your identity through OTPs
- Lastly, confirm payment.
If you successfully complete the payment process, it will generate your bill receipt.
To access your EMS account, you will be needing the following info;
- Your first Name
- Your Last Name
- Date of Service
- Your Date of Birth
- The Run Number (it is located on your statement)
To login visit www.myemsaccount.com
EMS Customer Service Phone Number
If you have any issue regarding your bill payment, you can send a query using the following procedure;
- Go to My EMS Account bill payment portal.
- Click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab at the bottom of the page.
- Then, fill in your personal information, the reason for contact, transport city and state, email address, and phone number.
- Key in the query or complaint in the comments section
- Finally, tap on the ‘Submit button.
After that, you will be reached out to, as regards the issue.
For more information, please contact their Patient Customer Service Department. Visit their official website to get the correct phone number.