10play.com.au/activate:10 play is Network Ten’s multi-platform, which allows users to access a vast number of on-demand shows.
It allows you to stream live TV, live TV Shows, and another programming.
It is available through the Network 10 service and is only available in Australia.
It offers content for free and can be accessed via Android, iOS, Windows 10 Desktop, Tablet Web browsers on Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromecast, and Samsung Smart TV.
However, in this article, we will give you some tips to help you set up 10 plays on different streaming devices at ease.
Make sure you read through the article, to get every info you need.
Hence, without delay let’s get started.
How to get 10Play on Your Smart TV and Streaming Device
Start by installing the smart HTML3 app:
- Install 10 Play on Android TV
- Samsung TV 10 Play
- Method to install 10Play to Android TV
Hence, follow the steps below to download the 10 Play app on your Android TV:
- Sign up for the Google Play Store
- Then, visit the Play store.
- Search for the 10-Play option in your search option
- From the search result, click on the 10-play app to download.
- After that, select the Install option on Your Android TV to install the 10 Play app on your Android TV.
10Play is one of the famous video-on-demand and catch-up TV services owned by Network 10 in Australia.
It offers shows, broadcasts news, sports as well as TV Guides to its users.
Also, it offers a variety and is very popular in Australia.
However, users must sign up for an account to have access to its exclusive content.
However, to enjoy this app on different streaming devices, you must activate it.
Hence, in this article, we will be giving you easy steps to help you activate the 10play app on various streaming devices.
How do you activate the 10Play feature on your smart TV?
Follow these steps below to set up the 10Play feature on smart TV:
- After you’ve downloaded the 10play app, launch the app on your smart TV.
- Then select an available video.
- A new window will pop up, showing a code.
- Using a browse, go to https://10play.com.au/activate
- If you’re already a user, log in using your email address or Facebook account.
- If you’re a first-time member of the site, click Join Now and fill in all information.
- After this process, you will receive a verification link sent to your email address.
- Open it and click it to confirm your account.
- After that, you will be redirected to a different page.
- Click “Activate” to log in.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered the code, you’ll log in automatically, and will be able to access all of the info.
How to activate 10Play on Smart TVs with Chromecast
Follow these steps below to get 10 Play on your Chromecast-compatible TV:
- Open your Smart TV on your Chromecast
- Click on the install button to get the app.
- Launch the 10 Play app and sign in.
- Select your Chromecast by choosing it in the 10 Play app on your phone.
- Once you’ve connected, you’ll be able to access the content from your phone via the app and later watch it with your Chromecast Smart TV.
How to install 10 Play on the Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps below to install 10 play on Samsung smart TV:
- Locate the “Smart Hub” option on the Samsung Smart TV remote
- Then, head to the Apps Section.
- Search for the top 10 HTML3_ Play app.
- Click on the search results to open the app.
- Then download to install the 10 HTML3_ Play app.
10 Play Problems with iPhone while using 10play.com.au/activate
Sometimes iPhone users face issues when trying to sign in.
However, below are some steps to solve the problem:
- Start Safari with your mobile.
- Scroll down, and then tap the Block pop-ups option in the general setting.
- Turn off this feature and go back to your login screen.
- Try logging in again, and you will be able to complete it faster.
Experiencing issues IOS Device
If you’re trying to sign in but have clicked on the social sign-in option to Facebook or Google, but there is no response, you might require enabling pop-ups on your iPhone.
Hence, follow the steps below to allow pop-ups on your iOS device:
Open Safari and scroll down until you find “Block Pop-ups” under General.
This is by default activated by Apple TV.
Change the setting to “disable”
Then, return to sign in using your social account via https://10play.com.au/activate
Telstra TV Users
Follow these steps below to set up 10 play apps for Telstra TV users:
- Open your ROKU device
- Click on the Home Button.
- Go to settings and click on the menu
- Select Accessibility options, hence, if Accessibility isn’t listed, choose captions.
- From the captions mode, select the time it will display captions.
- Hence, off captions do not appear while the on captions are always displayed.
- Replaying captions only appear when you press the Replay button on your Roku remote (with content that can support immediate replay).
- Hence, muted captions only appear when the volume is turned off.
- It is important to note that this feature is not accessible in the majority of Roku devices.
- However, if captions are switched off or on while playing back, the settings remain for future programming.
How to Activate 10PlayApple TV, Roku, Amazon Firestick, Xbox One & other External Devices via 10play.com.au/activate
To install the 10 Play app on televisions that are not compatible, follow these steps:
It is possible to install the 10 Play App on other devices.
- Apple TV
- Telstra TV
Hence, with the help of your smart TVs, you can launch an external device.
However, you can access the App Store that you’ve selected for your phone.
Install the 10 Play on your phone.
You can also activate 10 Play through your smartphone and view the content through your TV.
How to Watch Ten play in the US?
Ten play (10Play) is an Australian Video-On-Demand) service owned by Channel 10 that offers popular shows to watch such as Master Chef, Five Bedrooms, The Broken wood Mysteries, etc.
However, follow these four easy steps to watch ten play in the US in 2022:
- Get a VPN subscription and download it
- Open the VPN app and sign in.
- Connect to an Australian VPN server (preferably Melbourne) from the list.
- Then, navigate to the ten play apps or sites, sign in, and enjoy.
Best VPNs to Watch Ten play in the United States
Below are the best VPNs to watch 10 play in the US:
- ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch Ten play in the US
- Surfshark: Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Ten play in the US
- NordVPN: Largest Server Network to Unblock Ten play in the US
How to Create a 10play Account in the US
Follow these steps below to create a 10play account in the US:
- Connect to the Australian server of your VPN and head to 10play’s official website.
- Click on Sign in in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address and create a strong password.
- Then, enter your details along with a postal code.
- Also, select your favorite “Genre.”
- After that, you successfully created your account on 10play.
- However, don’t forget to verify your email address.
Below are some 10 play shows:
- Master Chef.
- Five Bedrooms.
- Survivor US.
- This Is Us.
- Just For Laughs Presents The Montreal Comedy Festival.
- Good Sam.
- The Broken wood Mysteries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is 10 Play?
10 Play is Network Ten’s catch-up on multiple platforms.
It includes all 10 Bold and 10 Peach TV shows, news, sports, and the TV Guide in one place.
How do I find my favorite shows?
There are many options available in the search for your preferred show.
There are usually links on the 10 Play homepage that direct you to your favorite show’s site.
However, be sure to keep an eye there.
Hence, if you cannot locate your performance or an episode listed on their homepage, you can check the Explore Shows page or just put the episode’s name into our search bar, which will appear when you click on the search icon.
Where can I access 10 play?
10 Play is available on various platforms that will continue to increase in popularity.
Hence, take a look at their top 10 Play apps page for more info about every platform we’re on.
What is 10 play Trending?
10 Play Trending is the most up-to-date news, breaking scoops, and the hottest highlights.
The blog informs you regarding all things Network 10.
From what shows to watch and when behind-the-scenes changes to your favorite 10, 10 shake, 10 Bold, and 10 Peach shows and what’s available on digital and broadcast channels.
Hence, follow the 10 play trending in the 10 play Trending section on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
I want to work at Network 10, where do I start looking?
We encourage you to visit the career page and take a look at the opportunities open.
What song is on your ad for my favorite show?
The team behind their show promos certainly has a keen ear for an exciting tune. Hence, most of the music in their advertisements is intended for commercial use and it’s not available for purchase.
How do I know what your official Facebook Pages are for a show?
A lot of the shows aired on their Facebook pages are operated on behalf of Network 10.
Hence, they provide an option to connect these pages from their website to their show’s page.
They also include them in the section of “Favorite Pages” on their official Facebook Pages.
When are live TV shows available to watch on demand?
Live TV shows are usually not more than 30 minutes after the show’s broadcast, technical issues can sometimes cause delays.
Hence, if you’re still having trouble finding your show after this time,
You can contact 10 Play support by providing the show’s name, the season, episode, and number, and the type of device you’re watching with, so they can check for you.
Can you download 10play on PS4?
According to Ten play, the service will be available for 11 different platforms, including Apple TV and Windows Mobile.
Hence, the service will be launching Telstra TV in 2015 and PS4 in 2016.
How do I activate 10play?
Use your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone to activate the code and go to 10play.com.au/activate in the browser.
Please note that the Ten Play iOS and Android mobile apps don’t support activation currently.
Does 10 play have an app?
The 10 Play app is compatible with Windows 10 desktops and tablets.
Hence, to enjoy the full-screen experience of catch-up, you can stream the 10 Play experience on your television through various device streaming options.
However, Samsung TVs, Android TVs, and free view plus certified TVs can also play 10 plays via a separate application.
Does 10 plays cost money?
10 Play is entirely free.
However, to watch full episodes online for no cost, and get access to extra content like exclusive extras and behind-the-scenes footage from 10 plays.
Why can’t I get 10 plays to work?
If you’re having issues with playback when playing 10 plays, this could be because you’re using an ad-blocker.
Try disabling it, and then see if this helps solve the issue.
If it doesn’t, please get in touch with us! In Firefox, press CTRL + SHIFT + R Windows or Command + Shift + R in Mac OS.
Are 10Play All Access free?
10 All Access will be available for free for a whole month to anyone.
After that, customers will be charged $9.99 each month to renew their subscriptions.
How can I get 10 Play Shake?
Some televisions and set-top boxes will include 10 Shakes.
However, some require tuning manually. Different devices have different requirements.
However, the procedure is relatively easy and generally for the same reasons.
Go to the menu, follow the following setup, search at Auto-Tune, let it scan, and set up the shake.
How do you get 9 rush?
You can connect to 9Rush on 9Now via the below devices:
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV.
- Sony Android TV.
- Vodafone TV.
- TLC TV.
How do I get 7+ on my TV?
Connect your television to an internet connection, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for tuning the TV to local stations, and then change on Channel Seven, 7TWO, or 7mate to watch content.
When you are there, all you need do is click the red button, and you will be able to access the 7plus app, where you can view the most recent episodes of your favorite shows.
How do I add channels to my free view?
An option will usually be available in the installation menu to “Add channels manually or automated.”
Select the automatic option that will search for all UHF channels (DVB-T multiplexes) for new channels and add them to the EPG (Electronic Programme Guide).
How can I manually tune on free view?
If your TV is asking for an ID number for the channel,
Type in the first number where you see the row “Now” is crossed by the column “N.
It is your responsibility to instruct your TV to scan, start or tune once you’ve entered the channel number.
In the above example, the first number you enter is 23.
How do I rescan TV channels?
To begin, on the remote for your TV, click “Menu,” after which select “Settings.”
Then choose “Channel Configuration” and then select “Antenna” and “Air,” depending on the TV you have.
Check to see if you’re using “Cable.” Choose “Channel Search” and “Channel Scan.”
Hence, keep in mind that the steps required to conduct an actual channel scan will differ.
How do I retune my TV to another transmitter?
One method to resolve this problem is to tune your TV to the preferred transmitter if available manually.
How can you manually tune
- With your control remote, hit select the menu option.
- Choose the setup alternative or the installation.
- Choose manual to retune or manual search.
- If you’re being asked to enter a code, try 1234 or 0000.
How do I tune in to local TV stations?
Use “Menu” on your remote control “Menu” button of remote control.
If you don’t own an actual small, your TV is likely to include a built-in “Menu” button.
Choose the “Channel Scan” or “Channel Scan” option from the menu on your TV.
Hence, this option can be labeled “Rescan,” “Tune,” or “Auto-tune.”
Where is my local TV transmitter?
Be aware of the distance between your house and the TV transmitters within your region.
Use your One for All aerial selector to locate the closest TV transmitter.
Hence, receiving reception isn’t just dependent on the distance to the broadcast tower.
However, it also depends on the terrain and the surrounding environment (nearby structures, houses, trees, etc.).
What frequency is Free to view TV?
Digital TV (Free view) Frequency – 700 MHz – 470 MHz (Future 700 MHz) concerning the reception of TV aerials for digital TV, the range is 470-850 MHz.