Students living in the UK can now access loan facilities online through the non-departmental public body. The Government of the United Kingdom is offering loan facilities to students who are residing in the UK. The body via which students can access the loan has the responsibility of giving students who are permanent residents of England loans.
Students who need to access loans can apply online via a form. However, not everyone can apply as the application is only open to students who meet the following requirements:
- For students who are studying in the graduation program and want to further their education.
- It has to be a student who does not have the needed funds to continue their future professional study.
- Students who want to get training in teaching courses.
- Also, Students who want complete highly professional degrees like Doctoral degrees and Research degrees.
Students can access this loan to facilitate their professional study in the United Kingdom. However, Students can rest assured that they will not be incurring any financial burden when applying for this loan.
To successfully apply for this loan, students are expected to complete two major requirements. These include, personal eligibility criteria and the second is the course or institute criteria for a loan application. To meet up the first eligibility criteria, you have to provide the status of your home, monthly income, and a student must be under graduation.
How to Apply To Student Finance
If you want to apply at Student Finance in order to access loan, you have to go through with the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Student Finance at direct.gov.uk/studentfinance from your favorite web browser.
- On the main page you are taken to, click on the “Apply Online for Student Finance” option. From here, you’ll be led to a new window where you have to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reviewing the instructions, click on the “Start Now” link.
- On the new page, click on the “Create an Account” link for Student Finance. If you are a partner or parent of a student who wants to give information that supports Student Finance, do this.
- Select the appropriate radio button to provide the correct answers.
- The application form will be displayed. Fill it out accordingly and submit.
After you have successfully applied, you will be issued a “Customer Reference Number” (CRN). With this, you can easily set up your own password and security answer to successfully create an online account. This is also the requirement for signing into your account every time.