OptumRx has now given its esteemed and valued customers the privilege of enrolling on its website in order to successfully manage their monthly medicines. This is to help them easily get that which they want at a close range without the hassles of having to visit a pharmacy or a medical facility before they can’t get access to the medicine they need.
If you can successfully access the My OptumRx website, you can easily get access to health-related products. Instead of making frequent visits to the pharmacy, you can now take advantage of the online offer by My OptumRx where you can get prescriptions. The company has also introduced a mobile app via which customers can make contact with the pharmacy as regards any issue in medicine. Not only will this save you quality time, but it will also save you cost as well.
To get access to and enjoy the offerings of My OptumRx, you have to register on the website. This will give you access to get your monthly, or daily dosage of medicine any time you need one. To help you through the registration process, we will be guiding you with some simple steps, which will help you successfully register, if you have not done so yet.
How to Register
Registering on the My OptumRx website is quite easy to do. However, if you don’t know how to go about the registration process, you can follow our guide to help you:
- Take a step to the My OptumRx official website at mycatamaranrx.com from your favorite web browser.
- Now that you have access to the main website, scroll to where you have the registration button and click on it.
- Enter the following personal information – your first name and last name in the fields provided.
- Key in your date of birth and zip code.
- Next, provide your ID number which depends on your plan. Like the ID number on the card you are providing and the other is your social security number.
- Note that you can only use your social security number for only one time.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” link, to be taken to the next window where you’ll have to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I refill my OptumRx?
You can refill your OptumRx via different mediums:
- Online – visit optumrx.com – just register and choose the medication to enroll for.
- Mail – simply indicate in the refill order form in your next mail service package what medications you want in the program.
- Phone call – call customer service using the toll-free phone number inscribed on the back of your plan ID card.
Does CVS take OptumRx?
Yes, CVS takes OptumRx. CVS pairs with OptumRx in order to compete against rival Walgreens. Via this partnership, employers and employees which contract with OptumRx for PBM services are able to fill 90-day prescriptions at CVS retail pharmacies for prices on par home delivery co-pays, starting from July 1.
Is OptumRx part of United Healthcare?
Does Walmart Pharmacy accept OptumRx?
Does Walmart Pharmacy accept OptumRx? – this is how it works – members and their families can save on FDA-approved medications which is not covered by their current insurance with their free Rx discount card at Walmart Pharmacy. Walmart Pharmacy is a participating retail pharmacy of AARP® Prescription Discounts which is provided by OptumRx.