Before visiting a Chick-Fil-A restaurant, you have to read this article
In this article, we will be telling you all you need to know about Chick-Fil-A restaurants, starting from their origin.
We will also give you answer to some questions you might be asking about Chick-Fil-A.
However, you have to read through this article to get the info you need.
In 1946, Truett Cathy opened a diner called the Dwarf Grill in Hapeville, Georgia.
It was officially registered in the year 1961 with its present name Chick-Fil-A.
Its famous chicken sandwich is the most preferred and popular item on their menu among other items like;
- Egg & Cheese Biscuit,
- Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken Biscuit
- Hash Browns
- Fruit Cup
- Hash Browns
- Cinnamon Cluster etc.
Chick-Fil-A breakfast hours 2022
Chick-Fil-A offers breakfast hours in the morning only and it does not run all day long.
However, below is a complete list of its weekly breakfast hours in the year 2022.
- Monday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
- Tuesday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
- Wednesday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
- Thursday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
- Friday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
- Saturday: 6.30 am-10.30 am
Chick-Fil-A breakfast hour’s menu with prices
Below are some items on the Chick-Fil-A breakfast menu and their prices;
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – $3.29
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets – $3.05
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich – $3.05
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich – $3.65
- Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich – $3.89
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets – Combo – $8.59
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (Grilled) – $5.75
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap – $5.19
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – $3.99
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich – $5.59
- Chick-n-Strips – Combo – $6.25
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich – Combo – $8.39
However, for the full menu, visit their official page via https://www.chick-fil-a.com/
On the other hand, combo offers are available with these items;
- Medium soft drink or tea or
- classic side dishes like a baked potato with butter or waffle potato fries
Some premium versions of side dishes are mentioned below and they cost slightly higher than the classic side dishes.
- Side salad
- Fruit cup
- Yogurt parfait
- Chicken soup
- Chicken salad cup
- Loaded baked potato
- Chicken tortilla soup
Meal for the kids
Chick Fill also offers meals for the kids as well on their menu.
Below are some meal offers for kids;
- Chick n strips small portions of 2 pieces
- Chick n strips, 1 piece
- Nuggets of 4 pieces and 6 pieces each
- Grilled nuggets of 4 pieces and 6 pieces each
To get Chick-Fil-A breakfast hours deals you can visit the restaurant close to you in the morning hours.
However, you can communicate with your local store for more info.
Chick-Fil-A breakfast hours Saturday
In some cases, some items may not be available on Saturdays.
However, you can contact your local outlet to know about their items.
On the other hand, you can also visit their site via https://www.chick-fil-a.com/
Chick-Fil-A hours for lunch
Also, Chick-fil-a lunch hours start after 10.30 am and run till 4 pm with finger-licking food items like;
- Chicken sandwich
- Chicken deluxe sandwich
- Chick-Fil-a nuggets
- Chick and strips
- soups and salads
- Grilled chicken sandwich combo and so much more.
Chick-Fil-A closing days
Now, Chick-fil-A does not run on Sunday, it is an off day for all its restaurants across the US.
It is also closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day.
Hence, any other holiday that does not fall on Sunday it will be open.
Chick Fil breakfast hours near me
Search for a Chick-fill-A outlet close to you via Google and see items you want for breakfast.
However, on Chick-Fil-A Closing Days like Sundays, some items will not be available in any location.
Finally, you can now visit a Chick-Fil-A close to you and enjoy a tasty breakfast.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What Time Does Chick-fil-A Start Serving Lunch?
It starts to launch at 10.30 am.
What time does Chick-Fil-A stop serving breakfast?
They stop serving breakfast at 10.30 am. So you have to keep to time if you want to have breakfast at Chick-fil-A.
What hours does Chick-Fil-A serve breakfast?
It starts serving breakfast in the early hours from 6.30 am in the morning.
What are Chick-Fil-A hours on Christmas Eve Opening & Closing?
Chick-Fil-A remains open on Christmas Eve but closes on Christmas day.
What hours does Chick-Fil-A serve breakfast?
It starts at breakfast hours in the morning from 6.30 to 10.30 am.
Is Chick-fil-A Open on Memorial Day?
Yes, it will be open as long as it doesn’t fall on a Sunday.
Will Chick-fil-A hours open on Labor Day?
No, it will be closed on that day as it is a fixed holiday.
Chick-fil-A near me
Using your Google map, search for a Chick-fil-A store close to you to see the items you want.
However, on Closing Days like Sundays, some items will not be available in any location.
Chick-fil-A brings its customer’s favorite meal right to your door.
All, you have to do is Start an order to view options near you.
Delivery is also available from participating restaurants through their delivery partners below:
- Uber Eats
However, these delivery options and availability vary by location, and the menu prices for delivery are higher than at the restaurant.
Note: Additional fees may apply.
Chick-fil-A order online
How to order Chick-fil-A from your phone or computer
- Using Google the nearest Chick-fil-A
- Enter your zip code and choose a restaurant
- After that, choose how you want to receive your order
- Select options available at the restaurant: Drive-thru, carry-out, or curbside
- Then order and pay ahead
- Follow the prompts and complete your order before arriving at the restaurant.
How to order Chick-fil-A through our delivery partners
Your meal can be delivered through any of their delivery partners such as; DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub.
Hence follow these steps below to place an order using a delivery partner;
- Choose a delivery partner, then visit their website or download their app.
- Hence you can visit their website via https://www.chick-fil-a.com/.
- Once you’ve entered a partner site or app, enter your address
- then search for “Chick-fil-A”
- Select your favorite menu items
- Then proceed to check out!
How to order Chick-fil-A Delivery through the Chick-fil-A App
- Sign in or create an account on the Chick-fil-A App
- Tap “Find a Restaurant,”
- Then select “Mobile Order.”
- If delivery is available from your local restaurant, delivery will appear on a list of options to receive your order
How to order Chick-fil-A through the drive-thru and curbside pickup
- Download and open the Chick-fil-A App
- Create an account.
- Select “Find a Restaurant” and choose your nearby restaurant.
- Then select “Mobile Order.”
- Select either “Drive-thru,” “Carry-out” or “Curbside” (based on availability) when asked how you would like to receive your mobile order.
- Select your menu items and complete your order!
- Once you arrive at the restaurant, follow the instructions for receiving your order.
- If you selected Curbside, most restaurants have designated parking spots or a parking lane or zone just for you.
Chick fil a job application
The sole aim of Chick-fil-A is to serve guests and communities well.
So if you know you can aid in achieving this aim, then you can apply for a job at Chick fil A
Facts About Working at Chick-fil-A
Minimum Age to Work at Chick-fil-A:
The minimum age to work at Chick-fil-A is 16 years old
Chick-fil-A Hours of Operation:
Below is the hour of operation at Chick-fil-A;
- Monday: 6:30am-10:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:30am-10:30pm
- Wednesday: 6:30am-10:30pm
- Thursday: 6:30am-10:30pm
- Friday: 6:30am -10:30pm
- Saturday: 6:30am-11:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Available Positions at Chick-fil-A:
- Team leader
- Team member
Yes, you can print your application via https://www.chick-fil-a.com/careers.
Chick-fil-A Job Opportunities
The following employment options are available:
- This entry-level job generally requires no prior experience.
- Team members should have strong customer service skills and positive attitudes.
- The average cashier works part-time and earns a pay rate near $8 per hour.
- They run cash registers, staff drive-thru windows, prepare orders, and clean.
- Candidates must be able to move quickly and maintain a positive, friendly attitude.
- These employees typically work part-time hours.
- They help with scheduling and performing some of the same tasks as team members.
- Although the company typically promotes from within, outside applicants with leadership skills or food service experience may also apply.
- They oversee the hiring process and handle customer relations.
- They are also responsible for restaurant finances, ordering food and supplies, and maintaining daily operations.
- Applicants must also be at least 21 years old to qualify.
Benefits of Working at Chick-fil-A
Entry-level employees enjoy job benefits like free meals and unlimited drinks while working. Eligible workers receive access to medical insurance along with dental and vision plans. Full-time associates can also participate in 401(k) retirement plans and apply for scholarships.
What Kind of Experience Do You Need?
Workers must be courteous and enjoy interacting with the public to be successful in these roles, ability to work well as part of a team and have integrity.
However, new employees receive training to learn customer service, cash handling, and food prep skills.
What Types of Jobs Does Chick-fil-A Hire For?
With over 2,000 locations, the restaurant regularly hires part-time, full-time, and seasonal associates.
How Much Does Chick-fil-A Pay Hourly?
Entry-level jobs for cashiers and team members start at around $8.00 per hour.
Those in supervisory positions will receive a higher rate of pay.
Team leaders can expect to make about $10.00 hourly
while managers typically earn $12.00 or more.
Does Chick-fil-A have an Online Application?
Most Chick-fil-A stores hire and manage their own employees.
However, contact the restaurant where you’d like to work to check if an online application is available.
Chick-fil-A Job Interview
Chick-fil-A Team Member
Chick-fil-A En Espanol
Since founder Truett Cathy opened his first location in 1946, Chick-fil-A restaurants have remained closed on Sundays.
Cathy believed that employees deserved a day of rest to relax with their families or to worship if they chose.