Global Cash Card is poised to help you easy payments online. When you activate your Global Cash Card, you can easily manage your transactions on the go. This system is a technical one that can easily be adopted and successfully handled. Organizations who want to effectively manage their monthly employee salary disbursement and easily manage their payroll system will find it very useful.
This paperless method offers benefits to both employers and employees. Both can use the system to save money and time. Employees who get access to the platform can get paycheck access, and employers, on the other hand, can have an amount per check ($3).
If the company you are working for offers you a Global Cash Card, then you have to activate the card. You can activate the card online and thereafter use it for a paycheck confirmation. You can use your card for purchases, just like you would with physical cash.
What benefits can you get after activating your card and using it for transactions? You’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to free online customer service assistance. Open for all Global Cash Card holders.
- You’ll enjoy a number of rewards and promotions.
- Easily manage your Payroll account.
- Get access to real-time transaction service and reporting.
How to Activate Your Global Cash Card
If you have the Global Cash Card and are yet to activate it, here are the steps you can use to activate it easily:
- Go to the official website of Global Cash Card at globalcashcard.com/activate from your web browser.
- Once you have access to the page, click on the “Sign Up Now” link.
- Tap on the “Yes” button.
- Key in your card number and card expiry date. You can find this on the back of your card.
- Enter the security digits and click on the “Continue” link.
- Enter your card PIN. Since you have not yet created a PIN, you can enter four digits as a PIN code.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and get your card activated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What bank is Global Cash Card?
Global Cash Card Visa Payroll Card is issued by B of I Federal Bank or MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc., respectively. Global Cash Card MasterCard Prepaid Card is issued by B of I Federal Bank or MetaBank pursuant to a license from MasterCard Internation Incorporated.
How do I check my Global Cash Card balance?
There are various ways you can check your Global Cash Card balance for free:
- Visit globalcashcard.com/login
- Via two-way texting
- Sign up for card alerts to get automatic notifications
- Call 888-220-4477 and follow the prompts.
How do I activate my Global Cash Card online?
Easily activate your GCC card by:
- Calling 1-866-929-8096
- Visit globalcashcard.com/activate to activate your “instant issue” paycard and follow the voice-prompts.
- During the activation process, choose a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Is there an app for Global Cash Card?
Yes, there is an app for Global Cash Card. The app has been specifically designed with you in mind. You can get the Global Protect app from the iTunes and Android App Stores.
How do I change my global cash card PIN number?
You can change your card PIN number as many times as possible for free. Simply call Customer Service at (866) 395-9200. When you change your PIN number, you are helping to protect your card account from unauthorized paycard use.
Do global cash cards have pins?
You can use your GCC card to make purchases everywhere Visa or Mastercard® is accepted. However, You can use your card at grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and retail stores. You can use as a Signature or Debit: Signature Transactions. These purchases do not need a PIN and are the most efficient way of using your card.
How do I set up a pin for my Global Cash Card?
You can change your card PIN number as many times as possible for free. Simply call Customer Service at (866) 395-9200. When you change your PIN number, you are helping to protect your card account from unauthorized pay card use.
How do I get my pay stubs from my Global Cash Card?
To get your pay stubs from my Global Cash Card:
- Choose Paystub in the drop down box
- Tap on “Login”
- Your paystub will be made available for viewing on your scheduled payday.
- In case you can’t log into the website or you have forgotten your log in details, you can contact Global Cash Card directly at 1-866-395-9200.
What banks participate with Global Cash Card?
Here are the common participating banks: Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Huntington, Citibank, and Wachovia.
For Bank Teller Cash Advance, the normal charge is 2% of the transaction. However, if this is your first transaction for that pay period, it is free.