GameStop is an American video game, consumer electronics, and gaming merchandise retailer. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, the United States, a suburb of Dallas, and operated 5,509 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe as of February 1, 2020.apply for GameStop credit card and enjoy rewards beyond your spending.
You can also sign up for GameStop credit card and manage your account online which will allow you to do GameStop credit card payment, check your balance, check rewards and bonuses and redeem through online checkout and more.
GameStop PowerUp Rewards members have a great opportunity to apply for a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card and register for the card account online to get the maximum benefits of their PowerUp Rewards Program Membership.
The GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank and it is offered exclusively to the GameStop PowerUp Rewards members, both basic and pro. So, you will meet the reasons why you need to apply for GameStop card and how you can become many of its million users who are shopping and checking out with GameStop credit card payment cards at Gamestop online store after card approval and activation.
GameStop Credit Card Review
There is no happy moment more than that experience when playing Xbox and other video games, what GameStop credit card does is to enhance your gaming experiences by making a lot more games available starting with actions and a lot more game types. However, that is not the real value of GameStop card, the real surprise lies in its many rewards and exclusive offers available for cardholders, which we will x-ray below.
GameStop Credit Card Features & Benefits – Rates & Fees
The one thing people look out for before applying for a credit card is what offers are available for their spending, this is true for all, except you’re the no-reward type of credit card users. Aside from that people generally gravitate towards a credit card offers or company that rewards them for every of their dollar spent and GameStop card is no different. Here are available perks, offers, deals, discount and benefits for GameStop card users;
- Earn up to 5,000 bonus points for PowerUp Rewards Pro Members and 5,000 bonus points for Basic Members
- GameStop credit card can be used to shop in-store and online
- Pay GameStop credit card according to your choice; Choose to pay in full or make monthly payments over time
- Exclusive cardholder offers
- No annual fee
- No interest if paid in full within 6, 9 or 12 months Regular Minimum Payment Required
- 0% Intro APR for 6 – 12 months
GameStop credit card application link – Apply Here
You can apply for GameStop Rewards Card if you don’t have one yet. The application process isn’t a long uphill task, it’s something you can complete within minutes and wait for a favorable response. The instructions below are to guide on how to apply for GameStop Rewards Card online.
- Firstly, Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- Navigate and click on the “Apply Now”
- On the application form, enter your first name, Middle name, and your last name
- Key in your email address and Home address
- Also, Input your Phone number
- Enter your Financial Information; residence payment, status, and income
- Also, Enter your social security Number
- Type in your Data of birth
- Go on to verify your account
- Lastly, Click on the Submit button
Alternatively, you can apply by calling the customer care service line at 1-855-497-8168.
GameStop credit card application status
After applying for the GameStop card, you can check your application status to know if your card approved or not by contacting a customer representative at 1-855-497-8168.
GameStop credit card sign up – Account Sign up for Online Access – Register your PowerUp Rewards Credit Card for Online Access
Upon approval of your application and receiving the GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card in the mail, you need to register and create an account for online access. By registering for the Online Account Center, you can access all the account management tools as the primary cardholder and do a lot of activities online anytime anywhere conveniently. Some of the features of online access are:
- Firstly, Pay the bill
- Manage the payment
- Set the account and update personal information
- Also, Add an authorized buyer
- View available credit amount
- Request credit limit
- Also, Opt for paperless billing
- Check the account balance
- See current and past statements and transactions
- View scheduled and past payments
- Lastly, Ask questions via ‘Secure Massage Center
Users without the login online access credentials should follow the below process to enroll for online access.
The online enrollment will also help you manage your account online; you will be able to use your card for online shopping, checking out as well as pay bills, check balance, make balance transfer, monitor your card activities and transactions, set up email alerts and lots more.
- Firstly, Go to https://c.comenity.net/gamestop/pub/register/Register.xhtml
- Navigate and click enroll
- Enter card number
- Key in card security code
- Input your social security number
- Supply date of birth
- Click on the Fetch my account
- Lastly, Click on the register
GameStop credit card Login/sign in
We can as well help you do GameStop Card login online using personal computers and in your mobile web browser. But you need to make available your login ID and password not to us when you visit the official Login page of GameStop CardLogin.
- Provide your login user ID.
- Key in your password.
- Tap on the login button.
Forgot Password – Forgot User ID or Password?
In the event you forgot your Gamestop Card account password or username, you can easily recover it or reset the password following the below guide
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- Click on “Manage Account”
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username or password” link
- Provide the required information; usually your SSN, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on reset password
GameStop credit card bill pay – Pay GameStop credit card online – Online Bill Payment
To pay your credit bill online, you will need to visit the official site and make use of the Bill Payment option.
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- Login to your account using your login credential.
- Tap on the Pay bill online button
- Log in if you have not
- Locate the bill payment section
- Click and chose how you want your bill paid and the amount
Customer Care Service – Phone Number – Payment Number
If you need further assistance and would want to make further inquiries contact the customer care support line at 1-855-497-8168.