Does IKEA have a credit card?
The answer is yes! IKEA has an amazing credit card. below is all you will need to know about IKEA credit card login, Ikea credit card payment. We will look deep into IKEA’s credit card pre-approval IKEA credit card phone number, IKEA Visa Credit Card Review. Finally, IKEA credit card benefits.
If you are looking for the best credit card that offers rewards for every spending and dollar spent? Then, you need to look towards applying for IKEA Visa Credit Card. It makes sense to go around with varieties of credit cards. Most especially if you are the reward, perks, bonuses, discount, and special offers and promotion type. However, opting for a credit card with outstanding rewards that can be easily redeemed is no common thing with credit card companies.
With IKEA Visa Credit Card you earn rewards for every dollar spent at restaurants, grocery, as well as utility purchases. Though rewards eared with IKEA Visa Credit Card has a limitation. That is where to spend it. Your IKEA Visa Credit Card rewards can only be used for purchase at IKEA shops. Also, rewards expire 45 days after being issued. Meaning the rewards that come with IKEA Visa Credit Card is only for IKEA shoppers. This is how the card runs.
IKEA Visa Credit Card Review
By now you know that rewards that come with IKEA Visa Credit Card are only valid for purchases. That is at IKEA stores or shops. Yes, you will agree with me this isn’t a good bid if you don’t frequent IKEA shops. Therefore, if IKEA is part of your everyday stop-by-pick up store then the IKEA Visa Credit Card is perfectly designed for you. Imagine earning 5% on all purchases with no annual fee? This is with free delivery and other extra perks. All of this contributes to why IKEA Visa Credit Card login is the best credit card. This cover for the months of July, August, September, and October through 2020 and beyond.
IKEA Credit Card Login
Step 1– Go to the login homepage (https://d.comenity.net/ac/ikeaprojekt/public/home) of the IKEA Visa Credit Card.
Step 2– Enter your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then press the “Sign In” button situated below.
IKEA Visa Credit Card Features & benefits
Outside the fact that IKEA Visa Credit Card offers stupendous rewards to cardholders, it still comes with lots of benefits. You will get extra perks and special offers that make for customers motivation for more spending. This card is usable at all IKEA shops in the United States. Below are some features and benefits to consider before filling the IKEA Visa Credit Card application form online. Either in-person and via mail.
- No annual fee
- View your card FICO Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile and online for free
- 99% APR financing for 60 months on purchases of $5,000
- Earn cashback on all other purchases
- $0 foreign transaction fee
- APR 21.99%.
- Earn 3% for dining, grocery and utility purchases
- Earn 1% for all other purchases
- Accrued IKEA Visa Credit Card rewards are redeemed in the form of a $15 IKEA Reward Certificates issued monthly to the cardholder
- $25 first time purchase offer for cardholders who apply and use their card on the issued day at IKEA shops.
- Earn $25 IKEA Reward Cert. upon spending $500 though with a limit to an item purchased such remand and TaskRabbit purchases.
- Free shipping and delivery on in-store IKEA purchases (a promotional offer that happens in seasons)
IKEA Visa Credit Card Application – Application Requirement
If you’re applying for an IKEA Visa Credit Card there are tips you are required to make available. Here are four of the most important need for the IKEA Visa Credit Card application online. The additional details on each below:
- Net worth (monthly income)
- Credit Score/credit history (creditworthiness)
- Personal information
- Authorized bank account
Age. You must be 21 years old to apply for a credit card in the United States. You can apply if you are at least 18. Also, if you have a parent’s permission or a verifiable source of income.
Residency status. Applying for IKEA Visa Credit Card is only for permanent residents or citizens of the U.S.
Income. Before the CARD Act of 2009, credit card companies would give cards to anyone. This includes those with no income. But more standards are in place. Therefore, an income is a factor when applying for IKEA Visa Credit Card.
Credit history. You must have a good credit history to apply for IKEA Visa Credit Card. Because its not a secured credit card.
Personal information. You will need to provide your personal details, contact, employment status, rent, etc. If you meet the above needs, proceed to apply.
Finally, you would have to be the authorized user of the bank you want to pay your bill from and have authorized user access.
How to Apply
You can apply by filling the IKEA Visa Credit Card Application form on the IKEA Site. It’s expected of you to provide certain information while applying. More so, you can also apply in-person when you visit any IKEA shops within the United States.
The application process is simple as ABC, you can apply from your computer, mobile device following the below instructions;
- Visit the official application page
- Click on the apply now
- Pick a card design
- Fill in the information required in the appropriate field
- Tap on continue
- Verify your information is correct
- Tap on the Submit application.
Card Activation Guidelines
To activate your card, go to the website. Navigate to manage my account section. Sign in with your account login credential, and follow the below instructions to activate.
- When logged in, tap on the activate tab and enter the following;
- Key in your Date of Birth
- Enter the Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Input your 16-Digit Card Number
- Fill in your Card Expiration Date
- Supply the 3-Digit Sequence
- Hit the continue button to activate
In other words, you can activate your card by calling the number printed on the sticker attached to the front of your card. It might have been printed in the letter the card came with OR call customer care service for assistance.
Optional Credit Card to apply for
- Citi Double Cash Credit Card
- Chase Freedom credit card
- Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
How to Redeem IKEA Visa Credit Card Rewards – Redeem Rewards
IKEA Visa Credit Card rewards come in the form of a reward certificate issued monthly to the cardholder. It is in a limited amount; up to $15. The reward certificate can be redeemed (IKEA Reward Certificate) can be redeemed at any IKEA shops in the U.S. As well as, on the IKEA website at www.IKEA.com. Not to forgot that the rewards benefits have a 45 days lifespan. If not redeems within 45 days it’s deemed invalid and cannot be redeemed again.
IKEA Visa Credit Card vs Chase Freedom – Which is the Best
Chase offers a variety of credit cards to its customers which support rewards programs, bonuses, discounts, extra perks, special offers, benefits, and promotion on different products and services. The Chase Freedom credit card comes in varieties that strive to meet the customers spending needs like Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Credit Card, Sapphire Preferred Chase Visa Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Chase Visa Cards, and Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Chase Visa Credit Cards. For more information and a full review of all the Chase credit card offers visit www.chase.com.
Comparing IKEA Visa Credit Card is sure one thing you need to do, to ascertain which is the best. However, from customers’ reviews and the review on Chase site, we are forced to say that Chase Unlimited cashback gives better rewards and freedom compared to IKEA Visa Credit Card. In all, you did give chase Unlimited cashback a deserving consideration. Not jumping into conclusion, lets x-ray what makes chase Unlimited cashback the best reward credit card to opt-in for.
Chase Freedom is a reward cashback credit card offered by Chase. The card has been a cashback credit cards avails its holders rewards that’s that beat imagination such as;
- Chase Freedom bonus category offer to all Chase freedom cardholders every quarter.
- 5% cash back for the first $1,500 spent
- Chase freedom rewards don’t expire
- The card has no annual fee associated
- Get $200 Bonus after spending $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening date.
If you compare the highlighted features above with that of IKEA Visa Credit Card, it’s will be obviously clear that Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is more rewards and customer-centered compared to IKEA Visa Credit Card
IKEA Visa Credit Card vs Citi Double Cash Card – Which is the Best
We will drill to the point to share some of the Citi Double cash credit cards that make it outstanding and deserving of excellent consideration.
- No annual fee
- Citi Double Cash Card offers 18 months BT
- earn 2% cashback on purchases
- Cardholders earn 1% when they buy as well as 1% as they make payments with Citi Double credit card
Note that Citi Double 18 months BT offer is twice as valuable as the IKEA Visa Credit Card rewards put together.
IKEA Visa Credit Card vs Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Which is the Best
We can’t say that IKEA Visa Credit Card is less rewarding when compared to Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, but the carter for different people. The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is best for amazon prime members with rewards, bonuses, and perks that thrills card users. Here are some feature highlight of the card;
- 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores.
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card rewards can be applied to other purchases
- No annual fee
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is available only for Prime members
- $70 Amazon.com gift card upon card approval