If you are an employee of Baylor Scott & White Health, you can get on board the MyBaylorEMR online account where you can obtain online benefits. This website is a secure website, where you are required to key in your social security number without spaces. You are also to provide your date of birth in the “mm/dd/yyyy” format to be eligible for login access. This is why we are going to outline how you can get access to the website, to help you have a smooth login process.
Baylor Scott & White Health has designed an online account via a portal service where all of its employees can take advantage of online benefits. This online web, is a centralized online web portal provided by the Baylor Scott & White Health company. This website is where all its main employees as well as other staff members can easily get login access to at any time.
To further simplify the process for its employees, the company also offers employee ID to all of its employees and also to other staff members. With this employee ID, they can easily log in and use their own secured account. If you don’t know how to access your own secured account as an employee, you can follow our guide to help you login with ease.
How to Access MyBaylorEMR Online Account Service
Are you ready to learn how to access MyBaylorEMR online account services? If you are, we are also ready to walk you through the entire process without delay. So let’s get started:
- The first thing you are required to do, is to visit the official website of Baylor Scott & White Health. You can visit the site at mybayloremr.com using your favorite web browser.
- Now that you have access to the main website, you are to choose between – Employee, Office Staff, or Non-staff provider.
- After choosing the option that best fits your category, you can go ahead and click on “AccessONE” to proceed further for login access.
- On the next page, you have to provide your User ID and click on the “Submit” link to access your online account.
If you are new to the site and want to activate your account, you have to do the following:
- As you visit the official website at mybayloremr.com using your favorite web browser, click on the “Registration” link.
- You will be led to a new window where you have to key in your personal information like date of birth, social security number, network account name, first name, last name, middle name, display name, home division, identity type, account type, department, job title, manager, and effective date.
- Complete the registration process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Now you can securely log into your Baylor Scott & White Health employee account with ease.