If you have been wondering how to subscribe for monthly payment for the Kansas City Star digital newspaper, you don’t have to worry anymore. We will be taking you through steps you can use to successfully subscribe without hitches. But first let’s learn a little about Kansas City.
Kansas city is covered by the Kansas City Star company. This is as a result of the construction of a plant for the purpose of distribution and printing. Kansas City Star is involved in publishing Digital newspapers which can be accessed via digital media like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. With a monthly subscription, you can now read a digital newspaper from your home without going through the stress of scouting for one at newspaper stands.
So let’s show you how to subscribe:
- Go to the website kansascity.com via your browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the option that reads “Pay Your Bill” to log in or register.
- For the first step, provide your phone number or email address and password to log in.
- However if you have not registered before now, you’ll have to click on the “Account Registration” link.
- Then provide your primary phone number, last name and subscription account number, key in your email address, new password with confirmation.
- Complete the process by clicking on the “Submit” link.
Note, your password is to contain 6 characters out of which 1 character should be numeric. For the other 5 characters, the same consecutive characters are not to be repeated.
Online Registration Benefits
Online benefits offers convenience anytime and any day. It gives you the things you want at your fingertips. When you register for Kansas City Star online, you are sure to get the latest news at any time and at anywhere once you have an internet connection. You can also easily manage your account, easily pay bills on a monthly basis etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to subscribe to Kansas City Star?
To subscribe to Kansas City Star, you’ll have to pay a one-time activation fee of .99 for new starts. Digital subscriptions comprises of kansascity.com, iPad apps, smartphone apps, mobile websites and e-Edition.
Where is the Kansas City Star located?
The Kansas City Star location: 1729 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108
What is the circulation of the Kansas City Star?
The Kansas City Star newspaper circulation is over 200,000.