This post is here to guide PncPaycard users on how to do many of the online account management. As a result, both existing and new customers can now login to their account online and access every feature their card holds.
That is to say, all PNC prepay cardholders can now login with their account credentials at www.pncprepaidcard.com to check their credit card balance. But that is not all. What else? Aside from the balance check, you can make transactions online. But you need to know that before you can make buy anything with your PNC credit card, it has to be activated. If you are new to the PNC card and the online system. Don’t worry. This post got your back. Only keep reading.
PNC Prepaid Credit Card
In a nutshell, I will let you know what PNC as a credit card issuer is and what benefits it offers cardholders. To begin with the benefit, PNC Prepaid Card gives you easy and secure access to your money anytime you need it. But more so, it’s the best-prepaid card that caters to your everyday spending.
To be precise, you can use your card every day to buy things like gasoline and groceries anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Why do I need to use a PNC card? I’m sure you need it because it’s safer than cash. In that, if your card is lost or stolen, your funds are protected.
Ok, now you have succeeded in convincing me on how Good a PNC card is and why it’s the best for my daily expenses. How do I apply for a Pncpaycard? Yes, I will respond to that. But before I do, let me help old cardholders check their PNC card balance.
How do I check my balance on my PNC prepaid card?
Often times PNC card users find it uneasy to check their card balance. As such, many users go to Google asking, “How do I check my PNC balance? Anyway, your answer is here. To check your PNC prepaid credit card balance you will need to do any of the following;
- First, open the browser and type pncpaycard.com.
- On the home page, locate the Cardholder’s sign-in interface.
- Next, Key in your card number.
- Again, enter your AAC code
- Finally, tap on the sign-in button.
- That’s not all. When you logged in, locate the balance check tab and click on it to view your balance.
Alternatively, you can check your card balance by speaking with a customer representative via 1-866-453-5071.
How to Apply
What if it’s my first time hearing about PNC prepaid credit card, how do I apply? That’s no big deal. There are three ways one can apply for a PNC card. Although, PNC bank offers several types of credit cards. That includes;
- First, the PNC SmartAccess.
- Second, the Prepaid Visa Card.
- Third, the PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
That said, the three ways you can apply for credit cards from PNC are; Online application, via telephone, and by mail. More so, you can apply in person by visiting any PNC bank near you.
In other words, visit the following link to apply for PNC credit and debit cards via https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/debit-and-prepaid-cards.html or call the telephone application line via1-888-762-2265 to Apply. Moreover, if you are close to any PNC branch, you could just walk in and apply in person.
Credit Score needed to apply for Pncpaycard
See, credit cards from PNC are not for people who are looking forward to rebuilding their credit. That is to say that, for you to apply for a PNC credit card (credit or debit), you must have an excellent credit score of not less than 750 to be approved.
How to Activate PNC Credit Card
Most credit card issuers prefer you do card activation before you can be able to use their credit card. While some allow you to buy a few and low rate items without activation, PNC bank doesn’t. What does that mean? It simply means you will have to activate before use. The below guide will you out;
- First, you will visit pncprepaidcard.com
- Second, locate and tap on the “Activate your service link”
- Then, it’s time to key in your card number, card expiration date.
- Next, enter your security code, SSN, and your Mother’s Maiden name.
- When you are done, click on the continue button.
- After this, answer the security question and tap continue to finalize with your card activation.
At this point, I will show you how easy it is on how to log in to Pncpaycard or do PNC Prepaid Card Login in just a few clicks.
- To begin with, visit pncpaycard.com.
- Next, locate the login interface.
- On the boxes, enter your card number.
- Next, input your AAC.
- Finally, hit on the sign in button
How do I Report a Lost or Stolen PNC Credit Card?
Therefore, if you lost your card or it’s stolen, you can easily report it and get a replacement by simply calling the customer care service at 1-888-453-507. Or visit the www.pncprepaidcard.com and click on the lost or stolen tap to report your card.
PNC Credit Card Features
In brief, I will list out the most amazing features of the PNC card. Of a truth, some of these features are something you get out there. As such, the more reason consumers and retailers love to use PNC bank card both for buying and for merchants use.
First, PNC Paycard enables users to deposit their paychecks into their cards. That helps for easy access to making payments. But that’s not all.
PNC cards are best for all the below list uses;
- Second, for Everyday Purchases.
- Third, you get rewarded for every of your spending.
- Fourth, you have easy access to track your funds.
- Fifth, most importantly, you can keep an eye on your monthly balance statements.
- Finally, you can have access to cash.
- Load funds easily via direct deposit or cash.
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Access to your money online, at ATMs, and on the PNC SmartAccess Mobile app.
- 24/7 toll-free customer service at 866-304-2818.
Convenient to Use
- Email and text alert notifications for certain card activity.
- Protected by Zero Liability.
PNC Credit Card App – Mobile App
Furthermore, after you apply for the PNC card and you got approved. Following that, you’ll get your card within seven to ten days. But like I said earlier, you will have to activate before use. It’s only then that you can shop online and checkout processes both in-store and in-app. But that is only when you connect your PNC debit or credit card to a digital option.
Also, you can download the PNC SmartAccess Mobile App on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Or access the web version of their website using a desktop computer.
Customer Service Phone Number
701 Market Street
3rd Floor 199-3513
Philadelphia, PA 19106.