When you register at Entergy New Orleans you can pay your bills online with ease. Registering is not as difficult as you think, it can be done with just few steps in no time. In this article, we will be happy to walk you through the process free of charge.
Entergy Corporation offers electric power via retail production and distribution. Entergy is headquartered in Louisiana with the mission of offering affordable electric energy, streetcar, maintenance of bus lines and gas. The company at the beginning of every year maps out a plan of total energy consumption in a year and enhances electric power as regards the requirement in the grid. In a situation where there is any wire breakage or any other issues, the corporation uses infrared and hotspot technology in measuring and testing. This will enable them to ascertain the point of short-circuiting or failure of power. Once the problem has been spotted, the corporation ensures prompt maintenance and ensures that the energy is stabilized and continues.
Entergy gives it’s customers the privilege of paying their monthly bills online. In order to keep up with the payment plans offered by the company, customers are given the access to pay their monthly bills either by credit card or using a debit card.
So here let’s see how you can make your bill payment online.
How to Make Bill Payments Online
To make your Entergy bill payment online with ease:
- From your web browser, visit entergy-neworleans.com
- Tap on the “Payment Option” link to get redirected to a new page where you have to choose from a number of billing options available for bill calculation and payment.
- In the section of “How and where to pay my bill”, choose the option that reads “Pay by credit/Debit card”. You will be prompted for a login to Bill matrix. Tap on this button to log in successfully.
- You’ll be required to have a copy of the bill in your hand for easy bill payment via Bill Matrix. Key in utility account number and QPC (Quick Pay Center) which is available on the copy of the bill.
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bill matrix number?
Entergy customer representatives are available Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 P.m. Central at 866-694-5860 to assist you with questions as regards bill matrix number. They can also assist you in making payments, verifying payment receipt, and in giving you answers to questions as regards payments on your bank statements.
How do I pay my Entergy Bill?
You can pay your Entergy bill online for no additional charge.
- To pay online, simply log into myAccount at com.
- To pay via phone, you can pay your bill by credit card, debit card or electronic check by calling Entergy’s pay-by-phone provider, BillMatrix at 1-800-584-1241.
How do I pay my Entergy bill for free?
You can pay Paper FREE via any method of your choice.
- You can pay online at myAccount .
- Pay in person
- Pay by mail
- Also, Pay with credit/debit card online or by phone via BillMatrix.
- Sign up through myAccount
Where is BillMatrix located?
BillMatrix is a privately held company located in Dallas, TX as a single location business.
What is the number to bill Matrix?
Entergy customer representatives are available Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 P.m. Central at 866-694-5860 to assist you with questions as regards bill matrix numbers. They can also assist you in making payments, verifying payment receipts, and in giving you answers to questions as regards payments on your bank statements.
How long is BillMatrix?
Normally, it may take up to three business days to withdraw the funds from the customer’s bank account or credit card. Then BillMatrix submits the payment information to the business by BillMatrix before 6:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.