There’s a need to get acquainted with places be it virtual or physical, where you can get medical assistance. Be it for a normal routine check-up or for any emergency, this knowledge and access to these services can help save a life.
Speaking of which, you can take advantage of the online medical assistance offered by Novant, to take care of your health care needs or that of your loved one. Via its integrated web portal, Novant health is offering multiple healthcare like hospitals, good physician practice, OPC-outpatient center and many other health related services.
Users can get the best healthcare experience for themselves as well as for their family members. Each department is committed to delivering the best services possible. This online portal has been introduced to offer the best solution to help you attain your goal of living a healthy lifestyle. Novant offers health benefits of all types from simple medical checkup to major surgery level.
To enjoy the services of Novant Health, you have to register on its website, to have an account with them. However, before you go ahead and register on the Novant website, it is advised that you read through and understand the terms and conditions of this e-advisor.
How to Register
To register on the Novant Health website, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Novant Health website at mynovant.org using your favorite web browser.
- On the main page, scroll to the “Register Now” button which is on the right wing. Click on it.
- On the next page, you have to select answers to the questions asked from the drop-down list.
- Review and understand the requirements and give your answer in the fields provided.
- To complete the process, write the captcha to verify your identity and tap on the “Submit” link.
Congratulations you just successfully created an online account with Novant Health. You can now login and access medical facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the MyChart app?
MyChart app is designed as a secure online connection to your medical information. You can download the app on your Android or IPhone device. First you have to activate your MyChart account, then upload the app by searching for “MyChart” in the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
Is Novant Health for profit?
Novant Health stands as a not-for-profit integrated healthcare system which serves patients and communities in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. It is headquartered in Winston – Salem, North Carolina and is committed to serving approximately 4 million patients annually.
How do I make payment on MyChart?
To make payment on MyChart:
- Log into MyChart
- From the bills tab, choose the “Pay My Bill option.
- Choose your account number – your current balance, as well as your previous statements and payments, will be accessed.
How do I sign up for Novant MyChart?
You can sign up for MyChart Email directly from your care team to:
- Request prescription renewals
- Schedule appointments with your existing providers
- View laboratory results.
How do I print my MyChart results?
You can use the following options to print specific information from your MyChart account:
- Go on your personal computer
- Select and hold the Ctrl key and the P key simultaneously.
- Then release both keys.
- A print menu will open
Is there an app for MyChart?
If you using the MyChart services, you can download the MyChart mobile application for free. From the app, you can:
- View test results
- Past and future appointments etc.
MyChart® mobile application is currently available on the Apple® App StoreSM and on the Android MarketTM
How do I find my chart?
To find your chart:
- Key in your MyChart Access Code just as it appears on your After Visit Summary or enrollment letter.
- You will not need to use this code after you have completed the signup process.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Key in your date of birth in the format provided using 4 digits for the year.