With your home access employees associate account you can visit the official associate connect portal at www.ssneac.com to access your work schedule, shifts, paystub, payroll, pay info, companies news, employees benefits and discounts, rewards; associate national and local discounts and lots more other offers working in stop & shop associate connect outlets.
Online Access – Stop and Shop Associate Connect
Employees can access and manage their employee accounts in the Stop & shop web platforms using the following URL, though it all depends on the outlet of your work and whether you work nationally or locally. If you work locally, your Stop & shop online access will be given to you by your HR department or supervisor. However, below is a list of stop & shop online access platforms.
- Visit ssneac.com
- New England Division Associate Connect
- New York Metro Division Associate Connect
How to Access Associate Employees Page
When you visit the listed sites above, depending on where you work, navigate to the associate connect here link and tap on it.
A three-category option pops up;
- My Online HR.
- My Schedule Manager.
- Associate Discounts.
Note that to access these three categories, you will have to log in first with your associate account login credentials, which I will show you next.
Stop and Shop Employee Login – How to Login to Associate Connect Account
The login procedures are very simple so long as you have your account details or have registered before on the associate site as a first-time worker. Visit the official site URL.
- With an internet-enabled device.
- Go to the official URL site at ssneac.com.
- Click on the Associate connect here link at the topmost part of the page.
- Navigate to “My online HR”.
- Enter your User ID
- Also, Enter your Password
- Enter your PIN
- Click the green Submit button
For employees who are to access their Stop & shop associate connect account for the first time, you will need to set up with your store computer. In the event that you are experiencing challenges, you can contact your HR department.
How to Check Stop and Shop Schedule – My Schedule Manager
Employees can also access their work schedule on the stop & shop website. To do that is simple. Visit the site and click on the associate connect here link at the page top.
- Navigate at the down part where the red “Access my Schedule” link is at the My Schedule Manager interface.
- When you tap on the link, a page opens up with instructions on how to access your schedule.
- Click on the rounded green link “My schedule manager” (Opens in a new window).
- A window will pop up asking you for your User ID and password.
- Key it in and tap the sign-in button.
Password Assistance Feature
If you need assistance with your passwords such as retrieving it or perhaps you were locked out of your account the link will provide customer service phone numbers or a separate web portal for assistance.
- From the login page click the green User ID and Password Assistance link
- If your account is locked or you need to retrieve your User ID/Password
- Select the link for the Division or company your work for
- You will be provided the web link or toll-free phone number to call for assistance
Associate Discounts – Employees Opportunities
Employees stand the frequent opportunities and offer that is displayed on the stop & shop website. The employee benefits and discounts are both for local employees and national employees. How to access rewards and associate discounts on the stop & shop portal
- Visit the official site.
- Tap on the reward homepage category, a drop-down button shows up.
- Tap on the associate discounts and sign in with your user ID and Password.
User ID and Password Assistance – Password Assistance
If your User ID or password is blocked or your account is locked or you need to retrieve your User ID and/or Password, there is 24/7 assistance available for all employees. Visit the employee’s help desk page at https://ws1.aholdusa.com/userid_assistance.htm.