Searching for a streaming device? Streaming devices are like small computers that enable you to view content on your Tv. It connects your TV to the internet and allows you to view content like sports, movies, and much more.
In case you are looking for a streaming device that is full of entertaining content. I have a suggestion for you. Showtime Anytime is the best option.
Showtime users enjoy trending movies, and exciting live TV shows. Also, comedies, sports, and lots more. You can enjoy all this on several devices. But, you have to manually activate the service on the device.
To get started. Keep reading this article. We’ve provided solutions on how to activate the service on several devices. Likewise, list of errors you might face and how to solve them.
What do you need to activate Showtime on your device?
- For you to activate this service on your device. You have to ensure you are using the device that supports the streaming service.
For now, devices that support this service are:
✓Amazon Fire devices,
✓Android and iOS devices,
✓ and smart TVs.
You need a Showtime subscription. Also, you can use a subscription from an eligible provider.
The account login details are what you will need to activate the streaming device.
To create your Showtime account:
To do this:
- Click on the Sign up page
- Select create a new account on the page
- Look for your cable provider and select it
- Input your details to set up your profile
How to activate Showtime Anytime
After creating an account. You can go ahead to activate your device and start streaming right away!
Check out the different steps of activation for several supported devices.
Follow the steps below to activate the service on Roku.
- Download and launch the service on your device.
- Select the activation option and a TV service provider.
- Screenshot or save the Showtime activation code that pops up on the screen.
- Then, enter the code on showtimeanytime.com/activate. Submit and start streaming.
Amazon Fire Stick
For Amazon Firestick device:
- Get the service app from Apple Appstore.
- Download and launch the application.
- Click on the activation option and select a cable of TV provider.
- An activation code will appear on the screen, write it out.
- Go to https://www.showtimeanytime.com/PAGE/activate. Enter the code and submit.
To activate on Apple TV:
- Install the app on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app. Then, click on any movie and press the activation option.
- Select a cable And an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/PAGE/activate. Enter the activation code to get started.
You can also try these steps out on other TV devices. Provider is supported by the app.
To activate Showtime Anytime on Xbox one:
- Locate the Showtime Anytime channel on the device.
- Go to the “menu” and select activation or play options.
- Choose a TV provider.
- Write out the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/PAGE/activate
- Follow the instructions on the device. Enter the code and start streaming on your Xbox one.
Android or iOS
You can also stream Content on your phone. See how to activate Showtime Anytime on your phone:
- Get the Showtime app from PlayStore or Apple App Store
- Launch the application and click on any video. Having done that, select activation.
- Choose a TV provider and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Click on Showtimeanytime.com/PAGE/activate and follow the activation instructions.
- Enter the code and submit.
Showtime Anytime activation issues
Activating Showtime Anytime on your device is quite simple right? Looking at the steps above.
But, sometimes it is likely not to activate when you enter the activation code and submit it.
This can be due to the following:
- Your cable or TV provider is not eligible: if your TV provider is not eligible, you will have issues with service activation. To resolve this, you need to get an eligible provider.
- A bug or outdated app/channel: The issue might be from the app. Maybe it is outdated.
What you need to do is:
Log out of your account. Delete the app and turn off the device. After, download the app again and reinstall it. The. You can go ahead and activate the service again.
Problem with the device’s service providers: Also, the problem might not be with the app now. It might be with the device.
What to do?
Try viewing with another device.