Activate Starz: Are you looking for trending movies or shows? Want to see the latest popular series at an affordable price?
Guess what? Starz has them available. You can enjoy amazing series and hit movies on Starz.
Starz is an American cable and television network. Own by the Lions Gate Entertainment. It gives you the best Hollywood films, children’s cartoons, and programs. Also, Original TV shows at every moment. You can activate Starz on several devices, which include Amazon Fire, Roku, and many more.
To enjoy these amazing offers. You have to activate your Starz account on your streaming device. Below are the steps to take to get you started.
Subscribing to Starz service
To gain access to Starz’s juicy offer. You have to subscribe.
- Go to www.starz.com/
- Click on “Start your free trial”
- Sign up for the service
- Having done all, add the service to a streaming device and enjoy the available offer.
How to activate Starz on various devices
Starz can be activated on several devices. But, the method of activation differs depending on the device you use.
Let’s check out how to activate Starz on several devices:
To activate Starz on Roku
Follow the steps below to activate on Roku:
- First sign- in your Roku device
- Click on home on the menu and select “streaming channel”
- Locate the Starz channel and add it to your device
- Then launch the channel and log in, providing your details.
- Lastly, go to activation.starz.com/. Enter the activation code that appeared on your TV screen to activate the service.
How to activate Star on Amazon Fire devices
There are several Amazon devices you can make use of for your streaming. Either Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, or Amazon Fire tablet.
To activate Starz on this device:
- Launch the Apple store by visiting the Home screen on the Apple TV.
- Download the app on the device
- Launch the app and log in with your details (email and password).
- You see an activation code on the screen of your Apple TV
- Go to this link activate.starz.com and enter the code. Submit to activate the service.
How to activate Starz on Xfinity
To get started! You will first need to have an X1 set-top box.
To get that done. Follow the steps below:
- On the device’s remote, you will see a “guide” button. Click on it to display the main guide.
- Scan the guide to select the channel. Add the channel to your favorites.
- Launch the channel and Login in using your details.
- Go to activation.starz.com/ and enter the activation code that appears on your screen
How to activate Starz on Sling TV
To activate Starz on Sling TV:
- Get a Sling TV account if you are not a user. But, in case you have an account. Just sign-in
- Go to your account settings and click on “change subscription”
- Press the “+Select” button beside “Starz”
- Add the channel to your Sling TV service by selecting “Submit order”
Starz TV activation issues
While trying to activate your Starz TV on various devices. You are likely to face some issues. These issues occur based on some factors. Which includes:
The Starz app not working
Sometimes, Issues can occur when trying to activate this service. This can be as a result of an Outdated app or a bug problem. Also, you can have a third-party issue.
Not to worry, there’s a solution.
To resolve this:
- Go to www.starz.com/login and log in into your account.
- Delete the streaming device where the app is not working.
- Then reboot the device and also reinstall the app.
- Go ahead to launch the app and Login into your account.
Can’t activate Starz
This issue of activation can be due to the network or server. Well, you can resolve this after a few minutes or hours.
But, some users still face services refusing to authenticate. In this case, the best solution is to switch to another device that does not have activation issues.
I believe the above information has been helpful in the activation of Starz TV on any of the devices.
Additionally, apart from the devices mentioned above. Starz is also activated on Android TV and iOS.
Activate Starz on iPhone
Activating Starz on the iPhone is also simple. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the App Store and search for Starz play.
- Install the app and Login in with your Starz account details.
- Use any device to Navigate Starz. Save the activation code that appears on your screen.
- Go to activation.starz.com/. Enter the code and click on submit.
Activate Starz on your Android TV
To activate Starz on Android TV:
- Go to the Google Play store. Download and install Starz on your device
- After, Sign-in into your Starz account
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen
- Go to http://activate.starz.com
- Enter the activation code and submit.
Have problems activating Starz on your Android TV?
Below is the reason why you are experiencing this. As well as steps to resolve it:
Internet connection: check your internet connection. If the internet connection is low, you will have issues activating. You need the connection to be high and at least 3 Mbps download speed.
Try these steps:
- Go to settings on your Android TV.
- Click on wi-fi under the device.
- Go ahead and pick a network.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen.
- After, go back to access the Starz app.
Update the system: In case the above steps did not solve the problem. Check if the system is updated. If the system is not updated. Try these steps to do:
- Open your Android TV and go to settings.
- Go to about and click on system update.
- Install the update. Then go back to access the Starz App.
Clear app data and cache: just in case you are still having trouble activating your Starz. Try clearing out your cache or data. This goes a long way.
To do this:
- Open your Android TV and go to settings.
- Click on Apps and select Starz ≫ Clear data ≫ Clear cache.
- Then go back to access your Starz App.
Avoid overload on your network: As much as possible, reduce the number of devices connected to your network. This will improve your bandwidth to stream more movies.
Restart your devices: To resolve activation issues. You can also try this simple and quick method of restarting your devices. Restart your modem or router. As well as your Android TV.