Wondering what good bakery near me and how to locate it. Anyways, wonder no more. This post is here to guide you in all possible means you can use to locate a bakery near you.
Locating a Bakery around your neighborhood won’t be a tough one if you carefully follow this writeup. This post provides everything you need to find a Bakery near you.
A bakery is a place where bread and other baked products are made and sold. Other products which can be sold here include Pizza, cakes, sandwiches, cookies, pies, and other edibles which can be made using flour. Some bakeries are single-owned stores, but some are large and nationwide distribution in different parts of the states.
How to Locate Bakery Near Me – Find it on the Map – French bakery near me
Fortunately, you can if your goal is to locate a nearby Bakery, all you have to do is to open the Google map app or visit www.google.com/map and follow the instructions below;
First, type “Bakery Near me or if you know the name, input it here” directly in the search bar at the top or via voice search by tapping the microphone icon at the top right.
Second, wait for the search result to show up, then, you’ll see rated listings of Bakery and their distance from your location, hours of operation, and whether they are currently open or closed.
Third, click on the bakery closest to you, tap the “Directions to Here” button at the bottom of the info page, and select driving. More so, you will get an estimated time it will take you to get there and the route to the place.
Bakery Near Me – What Bakeries Are Open Near Me? Ask around
This is a very simple and very straightforward method that will not give you any hurdles or frustrate you in any way.
Thus, all you have to do is find the right people to ask, and you will be good to go. You can ask your friends, relatives, family, neighbours or even an associate.
As long as they have good knowledge of bakery, they will give you a great answer to your questions at any given.
Amazingly, you will not need any internet connection for this; you may not even need any electronic device like a telephone.
Sometimes all you have to do is walk up to them and ask them. See how easy it can be? It is not weird to ask around for directions. Our forefathers depended on this method, and they got good results.
Italian bakery near me
Italy has a rich and strong tradition in bakery products. Every region and every village contribute to the Italian gastronomic heritage with their traditional bakery recipes.
The bakery industry’s production is mainly based on those ancient formulas, providing to consumers quality and control-guaranteed products, from biscuits, rusks.
And trendlines (little sweet snacks) to seasonal leavened traditional cakes, such as Panettone (the traditional Christmas cake from Milan), Pandoro (the Christmas cake born in Verona) and Colomba (a traditional Easter cake).
Thanks to their nutritional values, Italian bakery products are perfect for breakfast, snack during the afternoon, or sports activities.
Gluten-free bakery near me
Below is the list of a gluten-free bakery near you;
Gluten-Free Creations BakeryLocation: Scottsdale, Arizona
“This is, by far the most helpful-staffed bakery that I have encountered. They are so caring and will help you figure their whole system out. The entire bakery is gluten-free. They have vegan options as well!”
- Jewel’s Bakery and Cafe
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
“This is a gluten-free cafe! It’s delicious and safe for my family.”
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
“Entirely peanut and tree nut free (except coconut), soy-free, wheat-free, and certified gluten-free. They have the sweetest staff and prepare a daily selection of baked goods…as well as a custom order for whatever.”
Cake bakery near me
Visiting an actual bakery to buy bread is like going to a butcher to buy meat or a fishmonger to buy fish — a dying habit.
The convenience of grocery stores is that you can purchase all these items in one place. Still, there is something to be said for buying goods from dedicated businesses, often small, that have their speciality down to a science.
- Levain Bakery, New York City and Wainscott, N.Y.
Levain Bakery’s moist and decadent cookies, which come in tried-and-true flavours like oatmeal raisin and dark peanut butter chip, are one of those foods you cannot leave New York (or the Hamptons!) without tasting.
Other baked-in-house goods include chocolate chip brioche and rustic fruit tarts, and a selection of French-style bread, such as baguettes and country boules.
- Maison Kayser, New York City
French chef Eric Kayser opened Maison Kayser in Paris in 1996, and he now has more than 100 bakeries around the world in 13 countries, with all the U.S. locations currently located in New York City.
Try their pain au chocolat, or even better, their plié au Chocolat, which has a filling of pastry cream and many tiny chocolate chips that make the strip of chocolate in pains au chocolat seem stingy.
- Sullivan Street Bakery, New York City
Before learning how to bake bread in Italy, Jim Lahey studied sculpture, and we suppose that skill lends itself to the bread baking business.
His revolutionary no-knead style sparked bread bakers’ interest everywhere after Mark Bittman wrote about him in The New York Times in 2006.
Sullivan Street Bakery offers pane Pugliese, brioche loaf, semi di sesame, and many more delicious bread varieties.
- Balthazar Bakery, New York City
Balthazar Bakery, located on Soho’s Spring Street, is small but packed with bread and pastries.
Many times, people waiting for a table at the eponymous brasserie next door stave off hunger by nibbling on their baguettes, pain au levain, cranberry raisin pecan bread, croissants, and more.
Their cakes, like the seven-layer pistachio opera cake with chocolate-enrobed ganache and pistachio buttercream, are things to marvel at.
How to Locate a Bakery close to me
Here is the list of the best bakery you might find near you.
- BJ Cinnamon (Folsom, CA)
- Sweet Delights Key Lime Pies (Florida City, FL)
- Artistic Cakes (Azusa, CA)
- The Sweet Life Bakeshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Office Cake (Miami, FL)
- Dottie Audrey’s Bakery Kitchen (Tuxedo Park, NY)
- Barrio Bread (Tucson, AZ)
- The Rolling Pin Bakeshop (Denver, CO)
- Nathaniel Reid Bakery (St.Louis, MO)
- Fillings & Emulsions (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Sam’s Bakery (Fall River, MA)
- The Original Kolache Shoppe (Houston, TX)
- Neil’s Donuts and Bake Shop (Wallingford, CT)
- Kookie Haven (Dallas, TX)
- Cupla Coffee (Salt Lake City, UT)
- ICI Macarons & Cafe (Philadelphia, PA)
- DV8 Kitchen (Lexington, KY)
- Coat Check Coffee (Indianapolis, IN)
- The Peppered Cupcake (Wilmington, NC)
- Cheesecake Machismo (Albany, NY)
- Cake Sweet Food Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Celine Patisserie (Seattle, WA)
- Daily Donuts (Graham, NC)
- Second Street Bakery (Jersey City, NJ)
- Boosalis Baking and Café (Centerville, OH)
- Superior Bakery (Fayetteville, NC)
- Frank & Louie’s Italian Specialties (Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- Defloured (Chicago, IL)
- Cinnamon’s Bakery (Estes Park, CO)
- Mahwah House (Dearborn, MI)
What Time Does Bakery open Near Me?
Although some bakeries’ opening and closing hours are dependent on the branch or store location, you visited. Be it as it may, here is the general opening and closing time of different bakeries in different localities.
Bakery Closing & Opening Hours
Saturday 8 am–11 pm
9 am–10 pm
Monday 7 am–11 pm
Tuesday 7 am–11 pm
Wednesday 7 am–11 pm
(Christmas Eve) 7 am–11 pm
Holiday opening hours
(Christmas Day) 9 am–5 pm
Bakery Near Me – The Best Apps for Ordering Bread and other products
For iOS and Android users who would want to find a fast bakery near them using an app that includes a Bakery map, I recommend the following “Bakery Finders.” apps:
- Google Places App – The app uses Google’s database of restaurants, cafes and bars. It basically works as the map on this page.
- Zomato App for -This app’s main focus is on social interaction and recommendations so that you can find what is tasty or trendy in seconds. Zomato users can search for: Restaurants, pubs, cafes, type of cuisine and city or location.
- Yelp App – The Yelp mobile app uses your phone’s GPS to find and show restaurants in your area. You can filter results based on opening hours, type of food, and costs.
- Kyte App – Kyte also comes with an Online Catalog feature. This Product Catalog brings a series of benefits such as reducing costs related to printing materials, the presentation of unlimited products, and faster and more efficient access to product information. On top of that, the Online Catalog is a great way to impress your customers with 24/7 to access your products from any smartphone, computer or tablet.
- OrderEm App – Take online orders from your website. Increase order accuracy and decrease labour spent taking orders over the phone.
- Zagat App – The Zagat app only have ratings and reviews that are curated by official Zagat editors. This means that when searching in Zagat, you are getting an expert opinion instead of just the crowd’s wisdom.