Do you want to start your career in the USA? Do you know you can get a job in the USA with or without a college degree? Hence, in this article we will be listing some jobs you can apply for in the USA as a foreigner and also some companies hiring and recruiting workers. Meet leading US companies that are into Hiring employees For a USA Job as a foreigner.
However, be sure to read the entire article, to get every info you need.
Now, without delay, let’s get started.
How to Apply for a Cashier Job in the USA
Follow these steps below to apply for a cashier job in the USA:
- First, lay out a CV and a good formal letter that will please your sponsor.
- You can utilize the internet and social media platform to connect to most US employers or companies.
- Submit your CV and application letter to any company of your choice, then wait for their interview.
- Once, you’ve been accepted for the job, your potential employer will then determine your payment rate.
- This is done by a formal discussion between you and your potential employer.
- After that, your sponsor will now notify the US workforce.
- Next, will be the submission of the labor condition application to DOL for accreditation.
- When all this is done, your employer will then register the USCIB for the Annual H-1B lottery and wait for the selection to be made.
- This can only be done when an appeal has been made already for a visa sponsorship on your behalf.
- Then, submit complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS for selection of beneficiaries.
- When that is achieved, the employer will now inform you to apply for a visa in your home country.
Note: you will undergo an interview at the embassy you applied for a visa.
Also, you must also promise to return to your country once your contract is over
Most In-Demand USA Jobs
Below are some jobs in high demand in the United States:
National average salary: $88,828
Below are the requirements you must meet up with to be regarded as a registered nurse, they are
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
Below are some duties and responsibilities of a registered nurse:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Below are some basic skills of a registered nurse:
- Effective Communication
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Flexibility and Adaptability Initiative and strong work ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Learning
- Compassion and Empathy
- Time-Management Skills
- Physical Strength and Stamina
Nurse Reviewer – Remote
Gainwell Technologies LLC
Wellness Director / Director of Nursing
Summit, NJ 07901
APPLY NOW: https://careers.brandycare.com/
Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor
Doctors Sub Acute Care
APPLY NOW: https://hr.mbhealthcare.com/
National average salary: $69,114
- You have to be over 21-year-old as an immigrant and 18 if you are staying in the United State to become a commercial truck driver in the US
- Also, you will need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test in order to earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- You must be an expert in using GPSA devices.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward customers.
- Uphold punctuality.
- Maintain a good interpersonal relationship.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication with Radio monitors and promptly inform radio monitors of potential causes for delay such as inclement weather, and flat tires. Etc.
- Aid clients in safely unloading and moving cargo from your vehicle when needed.
- Keep a clean driving record.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date, this means renewing their commercial driver’s license when it expires.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Alertness and awareness.
- Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Traffic laws, DOT regulations and driving knowledge.
- Good listing communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Stress management skills.
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience.
Truck Driver –Entry-Level
Brockton, MA, USA
APPLY NOW: https://www.stevenstransport.com/
Denton, TX, USA
APPLY NOW: https://careers-ferrellgas.icims.com/
Truck Driver – Local Class A
Norcross, GA, USA
APPLY NOW: https://penske.jobs/
National average salary: $71,245
- A degree in business management, restaurant management or a related field.
- Experience working in a restaurant, preferably in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Order more inventory as needed.
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills like decision-making, motivation and goal-setting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities
- Conflict resolution skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate effectively
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Understanding of relevant health and safety regulations
- Comfortable with workplace technology like registers, scheduling software, inventory management software
- Basic math skills
Charlotte, NC, USA
APPLY NOW: https://careers.mcdonalds.com/
Gaffney, SC, USA
APPLY NOW: https://jobdetails.nestle.com/
Largo, FL, USA
APPLY NOW: https://careers.7-eleven.com/
National average salary: $81,828
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a truck
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers and other team members to make deliveries
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- Performing basic truck maintenance
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
- Technical familiarity
- Written and spoken communication
- Time management
- Task prioritization
- Record keeping
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of road rules for your area
- Excellent eyesight, at night and during inclement weather
- Physical ability
- Critical thinking
- Keeping a clean appearance
- Maintaining a strong work ethic
- Mechanical familiarity
- Customer service
Local Route Delivery Driver
York, PA, USA
Local Route Delivery Driver
South Portland, ME, USA
HUT American Group LLC
Kodak, TN, USA
National average salary: $72,838
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Product knowledge
- Communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Time-management skills
- Organizational skills
- Social media skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer relationship management tool skills
- Technological skills
- Collaborative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Prospecting skills
- Closing skills
Insurance Sales Representative
Albany, NY, USA
APPLY NOW: https://sefcu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/
Outside Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA, USA
APPLY NOW: https://jobs.adp.com/
Commission Only – Sales Representative
Sales Representative Entry Level
Pittsburgh, PA, USA