You know how frustrating losing your password can be. Be it a PIN code for a debit card or the 12-character passcode for your work. You can attest to the fact that it takes time and effort to reset, restore as well as memorize new and familiar passwords. If you happen to have forgotten the passcode to your phone’s voicemail feature, you may be able to reset this issue without stressing out yourself too much. However, depending on your specific cellular provider, resetting and restoring your voicemail password can be accomplished using a few simple steps.
How to Reset Your Password With AT&T – How to Find Your Voicemail Password on Your Cell Phone
If you are an AT&T cellular subscriber, you can easily reset your password using the easily accessible online interface. Do this:
- Log into your online account
- Choose the “Manage Devices and Features” button which is found in the “My Wireless” section.
- Then you can select the “Reset voicemail password” and quickly create a new passcode for your phone.
- Immediately your password has been reset, you will be able to immediately access your voicemail with this new code.
How to Reset Your Password With Verizon – How to Find Your Voicemail Password on Your Cell Phone
If you are using Verizon, you can reset your password directly from your phone by dialing “611”. Then follow the prompt, say “Reset voicemail password”. At this point, you may be prompted to enter a variety of identity confirmation information. This is to enable Verizon to ensure that your account details are not being mishandled. When you follow this process, you will be given the option to insert a new password using your phone’s keypad.
You can also use the My Verizon app in resetting your password. You can access your account settings through the menu icon. After you have opened your account settings, select the “Security” button followed by the “Manage voicemail password” tab. At this point, you can key in and confirm your new password.
How to Reset Your Voicemail Password With Sprint
As a Sprint subscriber, Sprint’s password reset functions can be found in the “Preferences” section of your online “My Sprint Account”. Then you can choose the “Manage voicemail passcode” option and quickly create and confirm a new password.
Resetting Your Password With T-Mobile
To reset your password on a T-Mobile device:
- Access your online My T-Mobile account.
- At this point, you can easily access your voicemail settings and change your password as required.
- In case you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by tapping and holding the “I” key on your phone’s keypad.
- After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password setting. Simply tap (**), followed by the 5 key.
- When you are prompted, press 1 in order to change to your password.