How to Send an Email to a Sprint Cell Phone, Keep in touch with your friends on the Sprint network by using your regular email account. Sprint’s wireless service comes with a contact address. This allows you to access the text messages service using an email address based on the recipient’s phone number.
If you have the need to send a text message but don’t have your cell phone handy understand this. As long as the person you are messaging uses Sprint, you don’t need to wait until you can send a message from your phone. Once you have the person’s phone number, you can send a 160-character message from your email account. If you want to send longer messages, you can send it directly to their Sprint email address.
Send Email Via SMS – How to Send an Email to a Sprint Cell Phone
To send an email via SMS:
- Sign in to your email account to open your email client.
- In the “To” field, key in the recipient’s cell phone number, followed by @messaging.sprintpcs.com
- Then key in the subject and body of the email. Ensure the combined length of the subject and body does not exceed 160 characters. This is the maximum length of an SMS message. Anything beyond 160 characters will be deleted.
- Send the message. If you get an email stating the message could not be delivered, you probably entered the wrong phone number.
- Save the email address to your address book so you don’t need to recall it in the future.
Sending Email Via Sprint Vision – How to Send an Email to a Sprint Cell Phone
To send an email via Sprint Vision:
- Sign in to your email account or open your email client.
- In the “To” field, key in the recipient’s Sprint Vision email address. This will be in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compose and send the email as if you are sending it to another computer user.
With these steps, you can easily send an email to a Sprint cell phone easily. These methods are quite simple, secure and very convenient. You can get started on it right away!!!