With more than 400 million app installs and 30 million active users, Zedge is quite a popular app. It enables users to personalize their phones with various additions like wallpapers, emoticons, ringtones, sticker packs, video clips, etc. Even though Zedge is initially designed for mobile devices like Android and iOS, users can also download Zedge for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, and web browsers (both on Mac and Windows systems).
Even though Zedge has been well received by users and has many uses as an app by offering a large variety of downloadable contents, most users may still have some reasons why they want to know how to uninstall the Zedge app from all platforms.
How to Get Rid of Zedge Ringtones
Having so many ringtones on your device can accumulate and occupy space. This can cause your phone to slow down. The procedure for getting rid of Zedge ringtones differs from one device to another. Based on the model of your smartphone, with the exception of iPhone, you don’t have to connect your phone to a computer in order to delete a ringtone. We are going to show you just how you can achieve that.
So If you want to get rid of Zedge ringtones from your devices, here’s how it works:
How to Get Rid of Zedge Ringtones From Android Phone
- Start by clicking on the Menu on your Android phone’s home screen. Thereafter, click on Music and click on Songs at the top menu.
- Click on the Zedge ringtone which you want to delete and follow by Menu.
- Lastly, click on the “Delete” option, then tap on OK to confirm you want to delete the ringtone.
These are the only steps you need to take to get rid of Zedge ringtones on your Android device.
How to Get Rid of Zedge Ringtones From iPhone
Understand that iPhone inclusive, overused memory will result in lagging performance of your devices. Thus, it is necessary to delete Zedge ringtones from your iPhone device. Use these steps:
- Get your iPhone connected to a computer using the USB-to-phone connector. Then launch iTunes.
- On your computer, tap on your device name under “Devices” in the left panel of iTunes. Thereafter, click on “Ringtones” in the top menu.
- From there, you can check “Sync Ringtones” and click also on “Selected Ringtones”. Then you can uncheck the Zedge ringtone which you want to delete from your iPhone.
- Lastly, click on the “Apply “ option and hold on for the phone to sync with iTunes. The ringtone will be deleted from the iPhone.
These steps are easy to complete once you follow them accurately. You don’t need to posses any special skills to be able to follow through and make use of these steps.
Now you can free up your memory on your mobile devices by getting rid of Zedge ringtones you no longer fancy. In as much as Zedge ringtones are custom made, you have now realized that you can still delete them in the same way you can delete a standard ringtone.