Want to keep your callers entertained while they wait for you to pick up your calls? It’s easy, you can get ringback tones, which AT&T Wireless refers to as “Answer tones”. These ringback tones can play music to your callers when they are waiting for you to pick up.
This means that, instead of hearing the standard ringing sound, callers can hear songs from different artists. You can choose ringtones for each caller according to their level of importance in your life. AT&T, makes it easy for you to download and manage your ringback tones with ease.
How to Get Ringback Tones With AT&T
So let’s get started with the steps that will enable you get or download ringback tones with AT&T if you don’t know how to go about it.
- Starting the process requires you to visit the AT&T Wireless website. On the website, click on “my wireless Account” in the upper right-hand corner.
- For the second step, click on the “Get started” option under the “Not yet registered” option.
- Key in your wireless number and enter a password and the information to verify your account.
- Go to AT&T Wireless Answer Tones website once you are registered. Search for answers tones by searching for the name of the song or artist name, or browse by the genres listed on the left-hand side of the website.
- Next, listen to the answer tones before you purchase them by clicking the blue button with a picture of a microphone.
- Click on the “Buy” link which is close to the ringtone you want to buy.
- Sign in by providing your wireless number and password. Accept the license terms, and confirm that you would like to purchase the ringtone. After you have confirmed the purchase, this song automatically becomes the song that callers hear when they call
Managing Answer Tones .
You can easily manage answer tones so that different callers hear different answer tones. To do this,
- Simply visit the AT&T Answer Tones website and click on the “Manage My Answer Tones” option.
- Tap on the “Callers and Groups” button.
- Tap on the “Add New Caller”
- Key in the caller’s name and phone number.
- Choose a tone to play for the new caller.
- Tap on the “Save Changes” option.
Now you can give your callers a little extra fun when they call you before you respond to them. Good music is pleasing to the ear and uplifts the soul, so we know your callers will really love this experience!!