Before you scroll down to get the steps of how to make a collage in paint, do actually understand what paint is? Microsoft Paint is a basic graphics program that comes installed in all versions of Windows.
Paint is a fairly simple program that has as one of its uses creating photo collages to e-mail or post online. With collages, people can view multiple photos at the same time, without having to scroll through them. People can also print and post photo collages in the home or workplace.
What are the steps of making a collage in paint?
- For the first step, open a new file in Paint.
- Next, resize the working area. You can do this by clicking the dot at the bottom-right of the working area. Then drag it to create the size you want.
- The third step will require you to change the background color (if desired). Do this by selecting a new color from the color toolbar, clicking the paint bucket icon, and click inside the work area.
- Save the file with the name “collage”. Do this by selecting File > Save in the toolbar
- Open a folder that contains the photos you want to use.
- Then right-click the icon for the first photo and choose Open With > Paint.
- Allow the photo to open in a new Paint file.
- Choose Edit > Select All in the toolbar, then select Edit > Copy.
- Close the new file without saving it.
- Next, select Edit > Paste from the toolbar to insert the photo into the collage file.
- Drag the photo where you would like it to go.
- You have to repeat the process for each photo you want to insert.
- Then, save the completed collage.
With these, you have successfully made a collage in paint by simply following these steps.