If for one reason or the other you deleted your Meetme account, and have been looking for a means to get it back. Then, with this content consider your case solved. However, after going through this content, you will get to know how to recover deleted Meetme account.
There are two major ways to get back trashed Meetme account. If you have removed the app alone without going through the deletion steps, then believe me that your account is still active.
Meanwhile, the instruction was given to you to help trash your Meetme account and we carried on your instruction.
However, simply key in Meetme sign-in page to log in to the account using the same registered details. But, if the account turns out to be invalid, quickly recover the password using the email address or Facebook.
How to Recover Deleted Meetme Account
- Open a web browser to visit Meetme.com.
- Put in your login details.
- Navigate to the next page to put in your account password.
- If the password you entered refuses to log in then, click on forgotten password.
- Open your registered email address and key in to get an OTP that will be sent.
- Enter same sent verification code.
- Go through the proof and create a new password.
- Hit on submit and check if you can now login to the new password.
Remember that we said previously that there are two ways to recover deleted Meetme account. This is the first step to take. Meanwhile, we will be moving to the next. But, this time it’s going to be with a Facebook account.
How to Recover Meetme with phone Number
If you intend to log in through Facebook, a page will be opened for you to put in your Facebook login details:
- Enter your internet web browser to visit Meetme.com.
- Try logging in with a password, but if it is unable to log in click on forgotten password.
- A new page will open for phone number/ Facebook email address.
- Click on the existing one.
- Navigate to your phone number or email to get a confirmation code.
- Copy and paste the code. Then, create a new password.
- With this, you can log in to your account again.
Meanwhile, the email address is needed most to start up a Meetme account. Whereas if you can’t remember the email address you used activating your Meetme account, that is to say, that you can’t use that same Meetme account again. Other than creating a new account.
And even when you can still recall the email address. But, yet you can’t still connect to it that is to say there’s no way to get a Meetme verification code. Whereas there’s no need for that.
For more inquiries please let it be known to us. Use the comment box below.