The Shell Fleet card is designed to meet customers’ requirements by offering excellent round-the-clock benefits. With the card, customers can get access to 90% of fuel stations both on the motorway as well as within the city. With the Shell Fleet card, you have a card whose benefits are comparatively better than that of the other cards. This card comes with a discount of 2 pence at the fuel rate. Cardholders also enjoy additional benefits fuel save diesel.
Shell Fleet Card Benefits
The Shell Fleet card comes with an amazing array of benefits that cardholders will find quite rewarding. Registering online also adds even more convenience and speed when performing transactions with the card. Let’s see the benefits that registering online can get you:
- Conveniently pay your monthly bills online.
- Get all information as regards your account statement on the go.
- Download and print monthly.
In order to successfully access your online account, your login details will be required. They are your User ID and Password. The issuer of the Shell Fleet card is Citi Bank NA Corporation and Shell Group.
Procedures for Registering
To register for online access, here’s what you have to do:
- Launch a functional web browser and visit shellfleetcard.accountonline.com
- Once you get access to the main website, click on the “Register Now” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the registration page where you are to complete the necessary registration process.
- Key in your account number, the expiry date of the card number, zip code, name of fleet managers and official email address.
- Once you enter the accurate details and complete the registration form, you’ll be contacted by Shell Company in regards to the product and services that you are interested in.
Now that you have successfully enrolled online, you can enjoy the benefits that online account offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my Shell credit card?
You can activate your Shell credit card by activating your FRN Card at www.fuelrewards.com to manage your FRN Account online and track Fuel Rewards® savings earned via the FRN program including the Shell® Fuel Rewards® program. Note however that no more than one FRN card can be linked to your Fuel Rewards® Network account at a time.
How do I check the balance on my Shell card?
You can get the remaining balance on your receipt. Alternatively, you can call the toll free number (800) 300-8113 to check your balance on your Shell card.
How do I pay my Shell credit card?
To pay your Shell credit card:
- Dial 800-331-3703 to reach the automated payment system.
- Press 1 (one) to access account information by your credit card number
- Click two (2) to access the information by your social security number.
How do I pay my Shell bill online?
You can pay your Shell bill by contacting the Shell CardsCustomer service for existing card members at 800-331-3703. To apply – 1-877-MY-SHELL (1-877-697-4355).
What is a Shell Fleet card?
The Shell Fleet card is a charge card designed for drivers, in order to facilitate their purchase of gas and supplies at Shell and participating Jiffy Lube locations.
Can I pay my Shell bill online?
To pay your Shell bill online, you’ll first have to register your account. To register, you’ll have to visit the Shell credit card payment sign in page.
What is Shell Fleet Card?
The Shell Fleet card is a card designed to aid in the management of fleets. This card affords business owners access to Shell Card’s online mobile app, which enables business owners to have complete visibility on transactions, which enables them have more control over expenses in order to keep their business afloat and secure.