Are you looking to treat yourself to a scrumptious plate of seafood delicacies? Find restaurants and hotels serving seafood with tips shared in this post on how to locate the nearest seafood restaurants for a treat.
As a result, you can browse through the map once you enter “Seafood Near Me” in an efficient and fast site once your GPS Is on to locate Hotels and Restaurants where you can get delicious and sumptuous Seafood closest to you, this provides you the exact location of the hotel or restaurant making it less tedious for any Seafood lover to find, their working hours, their contact information and other things about the place.
How do I find the nearest Seafood Restaurant or Hotel around me on a map?
You can easily locate a seafood home near you by going through a map. Thus, the guideline below will help you;
- Turn on your location in your internet access device
- Open any browser of your choice and grant it access to your location
- Type in ” seafood near me” in the search tab of your browser
- From the results of your search, click on the Google map and this will serve as a guide from the directions on the map, you can get to the nearest seafood restaurant or Hotel from where you are.
Seafood Near Me – List of Seafood Restaurants and Hotels in the U.S;
We have a lot of Seafood spots in the U.S, so you can know the ones around your location. They include the following;
- 167 Raw, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bob’s Clam Hut, Kittery, Maine
- Matunuck Oyster Bar, South Kingston, RI
- Neptune Oyster, Boston Massachusetts
- Roe, Portland, Oregon
- Angry Crab Shack Mesa/Phoenix, Arizona
- Coni’s Seafood, Inglewood, California
- Viola Mare, Washington, D.C
- Hogfish Bar And Grill, Key West, Florida
- Le Bernardin, New York, NY
- Mama’s Fish House, Paia, Hawaii
- Mariscos Chihuahua, Tucson, Arizona
- Pacific Beach Fish Shop, San Diego, CA
- Peche Seafood Grill, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Safe harbor Seafood Market and Restaurant, Mayport, Florida
- Red Fish Grill, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Providence, Los Angeles, California
- Sambo’s Tavern, Leipsic Delaware
- Select Oyster Bar, Boston
- Shaw’s Crab House, Chicago, Illinois
How to Find Big Lots Near Me using zip code
- Firstly, Open up your browser, go to google and search “Sea Food near me” visit the official website of the seafood restaurants you want, displayed by Google.
- On the page, you will get to see the search bar in the upper part of the page.
- Also, Key in your City and state or Zip Code.
- Also, you can use the “Use My Current Location” Button.
- Here comes the list of Sea Food restaurants in your city or state. You will get to see the hours of each location and more.
- Lastly, on the website landing page, scroll down a bit to see the locations of Seafood and the number in each of them.
While you are doing the Seafood near me steps above, you will get to see other helpful information about Sea Food. Thus, we may refer to them as the benefits of Seafood near me.
The Top 5 Amazing Seafood Places in the U.S
For lovers of seafood, we will list 5 top amazing seafood places in the U.S and they are;
(1) Boston in Massachusetts
The best restaurants for mouthwatering seafood dishes in Boston include; Neptune oyster, The Daily catch, Legal Harbor Side, and The Union Oyster House. And they offer various delicious seafood delicacies such as the best oysters, clam chowder, and lobster rolls.
(2) Charleston in South Carolina
Charleston has maintained its crown as the best seafood home for 15 years in South Carolina. Here, they have seafood places like Hank’s that serve amazing and sumptuous seafood delicacies. Others include; Blossom, Fig, Pealz Oyster Bar, Fleet landing, and 82 Queen.
(3) Seattle in Washington
Seattle pike place market in Washington offers plates of seafood of a lifetime experience, you cannot visit Seattle pike place and not come back again. We also have in Seattle top other spots for seafood; Shuckers and Mandolin.
(4) Georgetown in Maine
When it comes to Lobsters, Maine is the best home. Georgetown in Maine houses the best and largest Lobster restaurants and companies.
The best seafood spots in Georgetown include; Sea Catch Restaurant, Fiola Mare, and Luke’s Lobster.
(5) Key West in Florida
The best Joints for plates of seafood in Key west are; Seven Fish, One Duval, Stoned Crab, Hot Tin Roof, Louie’s Backyard, and ABS Lobster House.
Keywest is known for throwing The Keys Fest and The Florida Keys Sea Festivals, also known for its richness in sea fishing and delicious seafood delicacies.
The Benefits of Seafood
As the New Year really gets into full swing, so many of us are starting to be even more conscious of our health choices and what it is that we are eating. After all, eating healthy food can not only help you look your best but help you feel your best as well. This is where seafood comes in.
As such, there are so many great benefits of eating seafood that can help you fuel your mind and body and have you feeling your best. Don’t believe me? Here are the benefits of seafood.
#1: Seafood is Filled With Nutrients
If there is one big thing to remember with seafood is that it isn’t just low in the bad stuff, but it is filled with the good stuff. Seafood is packed with nutrients, including vitamin B, B-complex vitamins, and vitamin A. Some fish, like tuna, is even filled with vitamin D, which is great for the bones and the immune system. I Recommend trying The Big Eye Tuna Poke here at The Pool House. It is delicious and filled with that fresh tuna that can give you a boost of vitamin D.
#2: Seafood Can Boost Your Brain
Let’s be honest, we could all benefit from a little extra brainpower. The good news is, the omega-3s in seafood can do just that. They help with brain growth in infants and children, which can boost cognitive function in aging women and can help lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. That’s pretty powerful stuff.
I recommend trying our Bay Shrimp Cocktail. It is light, delicious, great for sharing, and it is served with avocado and corn tortilla chips. It is good for your brain and good for sharing.
#3: Seafood is Good for Your Heart
Heart health is so important for both men and women of all ages. Seafood is high in protein and low in saturated fat, not to mention filled with that omega 3s that can really help with heart health and reducing the risk of cardiovascular events.
I recommend trying our fresh sashimi; it is good for your heart and will fill up your appetite as well. San Diego rooftop lounge.
#4: Seafood Eases Joint Pain
If you are worried about early aching and stiffness in your joints, start adding seafood to your diet, research has found it can reduce joint stiffness and help ease the symptoms of arthritis.
I Recommend trying our Fish Tacos, they are made with fresh local Yellowtail and aren’t just good for you, they taste good as well.
#5: Seafood Can Help You Maintain Your Eyesight
It is all about those Omega 3 fatty acids again when it comes to seafood and eyesight as eating seafood regularly can actually help your vision and prevent vision decline. Another fun fact is that fish and shellfish can also boost your night vision.
I Recommend trying our Main Lobster Roll, after all, there is no better shellfish than Lobster.
#6 Seafood Can Give You Better Skin
Who doesn’t love nourished, moisturized, youthful-looking skin? The omega-3 and fatty acids in seafood can help moisturize the skin, reduce acne, and protect the skin from UV rays.
Although if you are spending the afternoon at Pool House, we still recommend some sunscreen.
In the End
To cap it all, if you read to this point, I trust the post was helpful. But, if proved otherwise. As a result, if there is a fact or info you would want me to correct or add to the post. Maybe a question, best of all, a thank you comment. It’s no big deal, use the comment box below. I delight to hearing from you.
Finally, don’t forget to share. As a result, use the share button below. Thanks.