WeChat is a social networking web-based and standalone app that connects people from different works of life to share memories together in ways most intriguing. There is no dulling moment with the WeChat app installed on your mobile devices as well as on Desktop through web browser access. However, your ability to connect with friends and family is tied to account sign up and log in to the chat room.
Just like every other social media channel like Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, iMessage, Snapchat, TikTok, and other chat rooms, you will need to sign up with your personal information which is used as your biodata or used to create profile or avatar of who you are. Part of the personal information required is your “PHONE NUMBER” email address, name, country, city, home address, age, educational qualification, gender, relationship status, employment status, etc.
But oftentimes, for privacy, people think of possible ways to bypass signing up on social channels without having to provide their phone number. Amazingly, can do WeChat Web Login Without Phone to access your chat room.
WeChat App – WeChat Web
If you’re a fan of Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, TikTok, etc, then you need the WeChat account. WeChat is uniquely designed for quality video calls, chat online video conferencing meetings, group chat, as well as host contests and business advertisements.
With WeChat you can create an online presence for whatsoever, you; business, products and services, career, with WeChat you can even elevate your life and self through personal branding.
WeChat App is available for on Google Play Store and Apple Appstore for download and can be used on the go to share just anything with friends, family, client, business partners, investors, in just any media format. You can text chat, video chat, share images, documents, and other media content that can enhance whatever you chose to convey.
WeChat Web Login
To-Do WeChat web login, you will need your mobile phone WeChat app open. The WeChat ABC login guide;
- Visit web.wechat.com
- Open WeChat app on your phone
- Tap on the WeChat web QR code on your computer
- Click on the three dots at the right top side of your phone
- A QR code will appear
- Scan the code with your phone RQ code scanner that opens up when you select web on the WeChat App on tap on your profile
- After the scan, both devices will be connected
- You can now use your WeChat on desktop or PC anything but be sure your phone WeChat is always open and active.
WeChat Web Login Without Phone – Wechat Login Mobile
No password sign in with WeChat web. Scan and connect without phone number using the QR code scan method we explained above. But you need both your PC and mobile phone to both have WeChat open and both devices connected to the internet.
How to Download WeChat – WeChat Download App and Web
You can use either the app or web version of WeChat on Android, iOS device; iPhone, iPad, and desktop computers; Windows, macOS, and even on tablet and Linux operating system.
To access WeChat on Desktop computers (laptop or Pc) you will need a web browser.
- Open a web browser
- Visit web.wechat.com
- Login with your account details, if you don’t know how to log in, we would help you later and as well help you create WeChat account.
On Mobile Phones
- Visit Google play store for Android users and Apple Appstore for iOS users.
- Use the search toolbar and search for “WeChat”
- Tap on the app
- Click on download
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch and login
Create a WeChat Account
To sign up for the WeChat account, you would need to provide your personal information as well as a valid email or phone number for account verification.
Account Sign Up
You can create a WeChat account on the web using a web browser or through WeChat App.
Web Sign Up
- With your browser, visit web.wechat.com
- Navigate and click on the signup button
- Key in the required sign up details in the appropriate field, create log in credentials.
- Next, click create account
App Sign Up
- Download WeChat app on your smartphone app store
- Open the app, you will be prompted to sign up or log in.
- Tap on sign up
- Fill the form
- Create user login details
- Create an account