A login at www.hawaiianbohcard.com Bank of Hawaii Credit card portal can give you online access. Also, you will gain card management such as checking card balance, check your credit score, view transaction histories. Again, you are able to pay bills, do fund transfer, apply for credit card benefits, set up email alerts, and monitor all your BOH credit card activities. However, if you don’t have cardmember login credentials, you will have to set up online access.
How to Set Up Online Access – Bank of Hawaii Credit Card Website
First, you will need to know that the general overall reason for setting up the BOH website is for cardholders to be able to view, manage, and activate their card for online uses. But that is without membership sign up on the BOH web page at www.hawaiianbohcard.com. I will guide you on how to do follow the first online access set up.
Sign Up for Online Access Instructions
- Visit the hawaiianbohcard.com.
- Navigate to the new cardmembers, and tap on the set up online access button.
- Key in the last 4-digits of your social security number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Input your account number.
- Select your occupation.
- Tick yes if you are a US citizen and no if not.
- Click on the continue button to proceed.
- Create your login credentials; username and password.
- Follow the rest of the online access account sign up and complete the process to become a cardmember.
When you have succeeded in creating a cardmember online access, you can now have access to the active card feature when logged in, tap on the card activation button and proceed to activate your card.
CardMember Login – How to do BOH Card Login
Your Bank of Hawaii member login credentials is always your online access to the BOH website at www.hawaiianbohcard.com, with the login credentials; username and password, you can access, view, and manage your account activity as well as set email alert to monitor every transactions and activity carried out with your card.
Card Login Instructions
To do a cardmember login follow the instructions below;
- Go to hawaiianbohcard.com.
- Locate the cardmember login interface.
- Key in your account username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the login button.
Forgot Password – How to recover Forgotten Username & Password
In the event you forgot your account username or password; your login details, you can retrieve it using the “Forgot username or password question link” on the BOH website. Though you will need to get your social security number, date of birth, and account number ready as it will be required.
Card Features – Servicing Features
After your credential keying on the site, you will be logged in to carry out certain account management and transactions on your login dashboard. Your login access gives you certain feature benefits such as.
- Monitor and check your account statements.
- Check your account’s past transaction histories.
- Check and View rewards accrued over time and claim them.
- Request a credit limit increase
- Request an additional BOH card In the event you want another maybe for yourself or a family member.
- Make Online Payments; pay bills, shop online.
- Setup Account email Alerts
Hawaii Cred Card Bill Payment
The accumulated monthly Hawaii credit card payment can be made in several ways, either pay through the HawaiiBOHCard Pay when you log in to your online account using your login credentials; username and password, or make payment through telephone, there is also an option to pay car bill through the mail and most of all, you can pay your card monthly bill through the Hawaii credit card mobile App installed on your mobile phone; Android or iOS; iPhone, iPad, tablet or even through the web portal on a personal computer.
Card Bill Payment Online
To pay card bill online, you will need to login to your account, select the bill payment and make a one-time payment or sign up and set the auto monthly payment so your bill payment will be deducted automatically.
Bill Payment Via Phone
You can make a bill by contacting the customer’s services desk at 1-302-622-8990, this means payment is convenient for card users who at the time of their due monthly bill payment aren’t able to access the internet for an online bill payment.
Card Bill Payment by Mail
Card users as of earlier said can also make their monthly bill payment via mail using the following mail address.
PO Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
PO Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Bank of Hawaii Customers Service Support Line
In the event, you have any challenges, inquiries, and assistance, card users can contact the Customer service at 1-866-250-2883 to lay their complaint and as well get a favorable response.