Did you receive a credit card mailer from Continental Finance? If yes, this information is for you. Continental Finance sent a credit card mailer advertising their Cerulean Mastercard. You can apply for the card at your Cerulean Card website.
The online application is very easy for customers to use. Customers can make their applications at their free moments. The site is available 24 hours.
Your Cerulean Card Reservation Number
- Do you want to start the online application process? You will need to get your Cerulean Reservation number. The number is your mailer. Take the following steps:
- Visit yourceruleancard.com
- Enter your reservation number and social security number
- Click on the Confirm Reservation button
You are to enter the following information to complete the application process:
- Rent or mortgage
- Email address
As you finish the application process and click on Submit, within a minute you will receive a feedback. If approved, you will get a credit limit and your new Cerulean credit card sent to you.
The Cerulean Mastercard is given by The Bank of Missouri. Then, it is serviced by Continental Finance at yourceruleancard.com. The card is prepared for people with poor to fair credit. Do you want to rebuild your credit and you want a better credit card? Undoubtedly, Cerulean card is the best option for you. Here are some of the highlights you should expect from the card.
- Credit card offered by Continental Finance is for customers with poor to fair credit
- Annual fee of $75 for the first year
- APR of 29.9%
- Maintenance fee of $12 every month
- Initial credit limit is up to $750 and cardholders are considered for an increase of their credit limit after the first 6 months of use
- Free vantage 3.0 TransUnion Score with estatement
- Mobile app
- Reports to all three credit bureau
- Free credit score when you sign up for electronic statements
- Free automatic account reviews for credit limit increase
- $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges
Cerulean card fees may be higher compare to others. But, the card is very helpful to those with high risk credit. You should expect high fees to be assessed if you have a balance from one month to another, pay your bill late, or exceed your credit limit. You should visit www.yourceruleancard.com to learn more about their fees.
Contact Customer Service
Call – 1-866-499-4514
Continental Finance Company, LLC
PO Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
Credit Card Payment Address
PO Box 6812
Caro Stream, IL 60197-6812