Celbux is a transactional software solution that uses the power of the cloud to effortlessly create real-time transactions. Thus, it offers inherent scalability with real-time speed and the ability to run between any device across any border.
The goal of the company is to redefine money systems. That is to change the way people see, do, and feel money, and also to empower everyone.
However, NSFAS no longer uses the SBux channel and still uses Celbux for the NSFAS Wallet for TVET College students. NSFAS Wallet allows NSFAS-funded students to receive their allowances, withdraw cash and pay for goods at participating stores.
How to use Celbux at Merchants
- Go to celbuxwallet.co.za
- Tap on “Register”
- Tap on “Sign me up” under “Wage Payer”
- Fill in the “Payer Registration Form” by entering all the required details
- Upload a copy of your company CIPC documents or ID
- Accept the T&C’s and Submit!
- Make an EFT into one of the following Celbux bank accounts to top up your Celbux wallet.
- Wait to receive notification via email when the EFT reflects in your Celbux account
- Then you can pay out the wages
Employer, you have three options to pay out wages:
Send money individually to one or more wage earners
- Login to your Celbux account evm.celbux.com
- Tap on Buy or Send
- Pres on Cell Number
- Type in Amount and wage earner’s Phone number
- Tap on Done
You will receive immediate confirmation that money has been sent
Upload a file to send money to many wage earners
Sign in to your Celbux account on celbuxwallet.co.za/login
Confirm that your Balance enough
Hit on Transactions
Pres on Make Payments/Disbursements
Tap on Upload CSV and choose your payment file.
Follow the onscreen directives to complete the process.
Note; File format should be .csv with the headings exactly as in the template
Requirements to Receive NSFAS Allowances
To receive allowances through your wallet, you will need the following:
A phone and valid SIM card.
Sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement (if you are a new student to NSFAS).
No need to withdraw cash to pay your landlord or any registered merchant.
How to Register for an NFSAS wallet
Follow these steps to register for your wallet,
- On your phone, dial *120*176#
- Follow the prompt to verify & authenticate your account.
- You will receive your account password via SMS.
- Verify your account
However, to access your account dial *120*176#. Alternatively, you can also access your account through www.celbux.appspot.com
Check your NFSAS Wallet Balance 2021
To access your balance via phone, do the following;
- Get your mobile phone,
- Dial USSD code *134*176#
- Key in your password
- Click Send
- choose option 2. Query
You can now view your cash balance and transactions.
celbux.appspot.com – Check your nsfas wallet online
- Move to celbux.appspot.com.
- Key in your cellphone number and password.
- Tap the “Login” button.
- In your account, select the “More” tab.
- Next, hit on “Transactions”.
Now, you can view your wallet balance.
Resetting your nsfas wallet password
To reset your password, take these steps:
Log in to your account by going to nsfas.org.za.
Tap NSFAS Chat
Proceed to table your complaint to the support team via chat.