Carefully, we have arranged steps that will help you learn how to program a DirecTV remote for a Vizio television. So if you have been having difficulties programming a DirecTV remote for a Vizio television you can take a cue from us. It takes only minutes to complete this process and once you know what to do, it should be a walkover.
As a DirecTV subscriber, you can program the satellite receiver remote, to control other devices that are connected. You can control DVD players, televisions, and VCRs via a DirecTV remote. In minutes, you can program a DirecTV remote to control a Vizio television. This can help you do away with the need for several remote controls. After the remote has been programmed, the device can be used to change channels on the Vizio television and to control the volume.
So, let’s start with the steps of how to program a DirecTV remote for a Vizio television.
- The first step you’ll be taking is to locate the model number for the DirecTV remote. You will find the model number in the upper left corner on the front of the remote.
- Access the DirecTV Remote Control Code Lookup online page.
- Then choose the remote’s model number. Type in “Vizio” in the “Brand Name” field and click on the “Search” option. The most common code for Vizio televisions is 11756.
- Thereafter, slide the “Mode Switch” buttons to “TV” on the remote.
- Then press and hold the “Mute” option, and “Select” buttons until the remote’s LED flashes twice. Then release the buttons.
- Key in the code for the Vizio television.
That is simply how to program a DirecTV remote for a Vizio television. Taking or following these steps will help you program a DirecTV remote for a Vizio television.