Instagram is well-known for its visual effects, and users most frequently post images and videos on it. The business takes advantage of the visually appealing uniqueness of the Instagram platform to advertise and create a business presence; however, your ability to create a caption (text or word) that matches your visual representation is what makes you a pro.
That’s why they need to create the best Instagram captions that can be interpreted in line with your visual appearance, giving your viewers or followers a more engaging spark. You can also check out our article onInstagram Accounts on iPhone: How to Make Instagram Posts from an iPhone here.
The Importance of Using Instagram Captions That Match Your Images and Videos
So, knowing and understanding the importance of using words or text that gives your Instagram images or videos the exact interpretation you want your followers or audience to capture, either through feeling, thought, or action, we created a post that listed the 100 Best Instagram Captions for 2020/2021 and beyond.
The list below will spark new ideas on the best Instagram quotes and sayings that best match your visual representation.
The Best Instagram Captions to Improve Engagement, Likes, and Instagram Followership
We dedicated time to creating the best Instagram captions and quotes that make people react, respond, engage, and interact with your post on Instagram in the emotional excitement you wanted them to respond to after viewing your post (images and video).
For instance, imagine posting an image or a video on Instagram, intending to get your audience in a sad mood, but the opposite happened: people viewing your post felt happy and joyed up because of the text or the captions on the video or image.
We are going to show you a snippet of the 100 Instagram captions we put together with personal Instagram captions that work magic for both men and women, girls and boys, for romantic partners and people in a relationship, for business promotional and personal smartness, and lots more.
- Feel Good Instagram Captions
- Cute Instagram captions
- Funny Instagram captions
- Clever Instagram captions
- Best Friend Instagram Captions
- Song Lyric Instagram Captions
- Birthday Instagram Captions
- Short Instagram captions
- Food Instagram Captions
- Instagram captions for couples
- Short Instagram captions for the Instagram bio
Feel Good Instagram Captions
There is nothing more exciting than the fact that you can put others in the emotional state you are in. With a feel-good Instagram caption, you can get your followers to feel the way you do, especially if you have products to promote or a business you just launched. Perhaps you are just starting to build a personal brand or any new ventures that say much about what you want to represent out there, with the following best feel-good Instagram captions:
- “When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.”
- “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they make the best of everything.”
- “Be happy. It drives people crazy.”
- “Say yes to new adventures.”
- “Every day may not be good, but there’s good in every day.”
- “You’re like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.”
- “Today’s the best kind of day.”
- “Be the type of person you want to meet.”
- “Keep your chin up, so your crown doesn’t slip.”
- “My life isn’t perfect, but it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
Cute Instagram captions
Cute Instagram captions make for a better engagement, and like in that, the attention and spotlight are turned to your audience, and when you make your audience blush or go beyond adored or appreciated, be ready to experience an inflow of likes and engagement. The following cute captions are perfect for videos and images of your playful relative or your newborns.
- “Dream big, little one!”
- “Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.”
- “7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.”
- “You do the most adorable things without realizing.”
- “Don’t grow up. It’s a trap!”
- “Dogs are my favorite people.”
- “Don’t stop retrievin’.”
- “Not all dogs are good boys. Some are good girls!”
- “What are you eating, and how can I help?”
- “I know how to purr my way out of everything.”
Funny Instagram captions
Everyone wants to laugh, and humor has the best place in people’s lives. To get everyone popping out laughter, you have to use funny captions that make those serious, acclaimed things of life or areas a lot more fun.
- “Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.”
- “Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one knows how.”
- “I’m not lazy. I’m in energy-saving mode.”
- “I was going to take over the world this morning, but I overslept. Postponed. Again.”
- “I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure.”
- “You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks you what you do for fun.”
- “It’s Thursday, so here’s my wise quote of the day: I got nothing.”
- “I’m just a girl standing in front of a camera, asking if this is Instagram-worthy.”
- “Sleep like no one’s watching.”
- “I invented a new word: plagiarism.”
Clever Instagram captions
An Instagram caption that makes for deep deliberation and thinking is best on a natural background, or any images or videos that convey an artistic visual representation are best for clever captions. It gets your followers into a mental state where wisdom flows.
- “Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.”
- “The idea is to die young, as late as possible.”
- “Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.”
- “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.”
- “I have to remind myself all the time that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.”
- “You never run out of things that can go wrong.”
- “If practice makes perfect, and no one’s perfect, then why practice? —Billy Corgan”
- “One does not simply create a clever Instagram caption.”
- “Friday is my second favorite F word.”
- “When nothing goes right, go left.”
Best Friend Instagram Captions
The best friend caption is a primary reason social media was invented: to create and build networks of friends beyond your physical environment. So even your followers want to feel that friendly connection with you. You can shower lots of love and show your followers that you value them and that you care about them, which in turn gets them to respond with a favor or a request. This works best when you want to promote or get people to buy a product or subscribe to a service. Every person buys from people they perceive to be their friends.
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.”
- “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.”
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life that you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
- “Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.”
- “A good friend might know your wild stories, but your best friend was right there with you.”
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”—Misty Copeland
- “In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.”
- “I would never let my best friend do anything stupid…alone.”
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light.”—Helen Keller
Song Lyric Instagram Captions
Can you share lyrics from a pop star, an upcoming artist, or just something someone said that sounded rhymed together and easily sparked a connection without a break?
- “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.”Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) by Fall Out Boy
- “This may be the night that my dreams might let me know… All the stars are closer.”All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- “Feeling like a boss and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous.”Everybody Wants to Be Famous by Superorganism
- “Shine on, diamond; don’t make me wait another day.”— My, my! by Troye Sivan
- “I’m going to live like tomorrow doesn’t exist.”Chandelier by Sia
- “I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me”—New Romantics by Taylor Swift
- “Am I more than you bargained for yet?”― Sugar, We’re Going Down by Fall Out Boy
- “If I were you, I’d want to be me too.”Me Too, by Meghan Trainor
- “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none.”― Ain’t No Funny Snoop Dogg
- “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.”Cheers by Rihanna
Birthday Instagram Captions
The season of birthdays is for celebration. The best mood you would want to be in is one of happiness, fun, and smartness. These captions for the audience’s birthday will help you achieve that.
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat cake.”
- “Birthday: A day to celebrate that you haven’t died in the last year.”
- “I don’t look a day over fabulous!”
- “The older you get, the better you get. Unless you’re a banana.”
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
- “It takes a long time to grow young.” —Pablo Picasso
- “Age is just a hashtag.”
- “I didn’t choose this birthday; this birthday chose me.”
- “I don’t get older; I level up.”
- “It’s your birthday; you don’t have to do anything.”― Birthday by Destiny’s Child
Short Instagram captions
Captions don’t get attention because they are long, but they convey something meaningful in line with your image or video. If that video or image must be posted and you can’t think of a caption to add along, you can use any of these short Instagram captions.
- “Aspire to inspire before you expire.”
- “Darling, you are a work of art.”
- “Choose kindness and laugh often.”
- “Clear your mind of can’ts.”
- “Every moment matters.”
- “I got nothing.”
- “Yup, another food pic.”
- “Why so serious?” —The Joker
- “Smile. It confuses people.”
- “Selfie in paradise.”
Food Instagram Captions
Instagram is used to post images and videos of meals and recipes, and most of the food posted is well-prepared, which deserves a good caption to actually convey how the food tastes. Below are food captions that will help you.
- “I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.”
- “Cupcakes are muffins that believe in miracles.”
- “Did you say exercise? Or extra fries?”
- “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.”
- “My head says gym, but my heart says tacos.”
- “Food before, dudes.”
- “Resting coffee face.”
- “First, we eat, then we can do everything else.”
- “Grillin’ and chillin’.'”
- “Breakfast. All. Day.”
Instagram captions for couples
Love sharks birthdays make people act in ways words can’t describe; however, there are still good Instagram captions that can convey what you feel for your partner. If you want to take your love life to social media, a good number of people don’t.
- “Forget the butterflies; I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.”
- “Fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.”
- “She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write.”
- “Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.”
- “I love that you are my person, and I am yours, and that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.”A.R. Asher
- “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Look at the stars; look how they shine for you and everything you do.”Yellow by Coldplay
- How sweet it is to have your love.How Sweet It Is by James Taylor
- “You belong among the wildflowers.”Wildflowers by Tom Petty
- “Love recognizes no barriers.”Maya Angelou
Short Instagram captions for the Instagram bio
- Always be better together.
- Glitter is always an option.
- Focus on the good.
- Old ways won’t open new doors.
- Better and OOPS than a WHAT IF.
- There is no we in fries.
- Be a voice, not an echo.
Good vibes happen on the tides.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly.