View your photos online captured from any MagicMemories tourist location right from your smartphone. You can view using the My Magic Photos website at www.mymagicphotos.com. Therefore, with the “View My Memories” button on the platform, you can access all photos taken during a tourist visit.
However, to view your magic photos you will need to create an account on the platform. Visit the site with the official URL. Besides, one can as well view magic memories without creating an account on the platform. But, you will need to provide the photo code that you want to view.
My Magic Photos Login – Account signUp
The account sign up process is quite simple and convenient. That is to say, just a few personal information is required to create a MagicMemories account at www.mymagicphotos.com. As a result, enter details like your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Visit the URL at mymagicphotos.com
- Tap on the signup button.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Key in your email address.
- Input a password.
- Slide the terms and conditions button to the right.
- Tap on the continue button.
View My Magic Photos – MagicMemeories No account Access – How to View Photos without an Account
There is a need for an account, however, if you don’t want to create an account with Magic photos you can as well view your captured images without an account or sign up on the website, all you need is the photo code.
- Go to the official URL at www.mymagicphotos.com
- Enter in your photo code (you will get your photo code at the tourist location the pictures were captured)
- Next, tap on the “View My Memories” button.
- Your photos will display.
Note: After your photos are saved on the portal, most likely your photo code can as well be given to anyone. In fact, anyone who requests it or who the tourist wants to take a feel of what their environment can offer to view.
How to Upload Photos from Camera to My Magic Account – To Upload Image Using the Scan QR Code
You can upload photos from the camera using the Scan QR Code feature on the site. In other words, Amazingly doing that is simple and easy. But, you will need a computer connected to the internet. Also, you need a USB cord compatible, and your camera. Finally, the instruction below will help you;
- Go to the official URL.
- Navigate and tap on the Scan QR Code feature or link.
- A popup prompt like “snap.magicmemories.com wants to use your camera” will appear. Next,
- Tap on the“Allow” button
- Connect your camera to your computer via a USB cord
- Navigate to the picture you want to upload.
- Tap on the picture to select.
- Click upload picture
How to Reset your Password – Forget Password – My Magic Photo Password Recovery
For example, Let’s say you lost view of your password or couldn’t remember it and want to recover or reset the password. It’s very easy and simple. The process will end up sending a password reset email to the email account you used to register your account on the Magic photo website.
- Go to mymagicphotos.com.
- Tap on the sign-in button.
- On the sign-in interface, click on the forgotten password.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on the “Send password reset email”.
- An email will be sent to you, follow the reset instructions on the email to reset your account password.