Instagram remains one of the biggest social media platforms there is. The importance of Instagram is somewhat unmentionable. Are you a vendor and in search of customers? Then Instagram is the right place for you. Are you seeking popularity or fame through something you’re good at? Maybe comedy skits, singing, dancing and so on.
Instagram allows you to post various pictures and videos to promote yourself. Are you Beyoncé or Cardi B fan? And want to keep up with your faves? Then you should have an Instagram account. Most of these celebrities have verified accounts, usually distinguished with a blue tick. With one click away, you can keep up with your favorite artists, actors, and entertainers.
This article will not only help you create an Instagram account on your iPhone but also steps to upload your pictures on Instagram.
Instagram Account Registration on iPhone Device (iOS)
You can sign up on Instagram in various ways. You can even connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account which allows you to post your pictures both on Instagram and Facebook simultaneously. Without having to open the apps separately.
- The first step is to download and install the Instagram application. This is quite easy, just locate the apple app store on your iPhone and search for Instagram.
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone by tapping on it
- On the welcome page, you will see various options such as logging in, signing up, or even creating an Instagram account that will be linked with your Facebook account
- If you don’t have an account, you’ll be required to sign in. This you will do by filling up the parameters for your email address or phone number and a password. After that tap “next.”
- A verification code will be sent to either your email address or phone number depending on the one you inserted. The verification code is to enable verification of either your email address or phone number.
- Once this has been verified, the next step involves setting up your account which includes an Instagram handle of your choice. Most persons go with their nicknames, posting their pictures, setting up their profile and bio.
Instagram Post Using iPhone – Quick ways to Post on Instagram right from your iPhone
This is a very easy procedure and I will walk you through it.
- Open the Instagram app and sign in. This is done by filling in either your email address or phone number and password. In the parameter for your email address or phone, you can put it in your Instagram handle.
- Search for the plus button on the bottom of the app. If it is your first time uploading pictures, a pop-up message will appear asking for access to your phone camera and library. Click on accept
- You can either decide to take a photo with the camera or upload pictures from your phone library. You can also upload videos to. Although the videos are limited to one minute. Instagram also has the option of uploading more than 1 picture and videos.
- Tap on the Next button. If you wish to edit your pictures or videos such as to use a different filter, increase the brightness, saturation, and so on.
- After you’re done editing the pictures, tap on the Next button, and enter captions for your post. You can also tag your friends. Then tap on the share button
- If your Instagram is connected to your Facebook account, you have the option of posting the same content on your Facebook page.
Sign Out from Instagram on iPhone Device
Signing out of your iPhone account can a bit difficult but this article will give you a comprehensive guide on how to sign out of your account.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone and make sure that it is logged into your account
- Go to your profile and tap on the three horizontal lines above it. And tap on the settings icon.
- Tap on the log out button located at the bottom
- Tap on the pop-up, and log out.