In the bid to control privacy, Facebook introduced features that allow users to hide their friends’ lists from the public. This simply means when friends tap on your Facebook profile to see mutual shared friends and Facebook followers it won’t show anyone. The question people come off often is, How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook? The answer is why this post is written. Read on.
Maybe your spouse, partner, or whomever, is hiding their friends from you, not to care this post will show you how you can see the hidden friends list of anyone on the Facebook platform without the hiders’ consent.
How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook – Facebook Hidden Friends
As we all know, Facebook’s security settings are…confusing, sometimes. But I think they do try on some level to give people control of their Accounts. I’ve repeatedly advised people who are victims of cloning (impersonations) to hide their friend list and make it visible only to people they have already added as friends.
This stops cloners dead in their tracks as far as you’re concerned because that’s all they want-your friends list. They fool your friends into thinking it’s you then ask for money in an “emergency”, or offer up some financial scheme that will get you rich, quick. Nope. So if Facebook’s doing their job, you will NOT be able to see a person’s friend list if they have the privacy setting on “Only Me”, or “Friends Only”, if you’re not their friend.
How do you hide a friendship with someone on Facebook?
Do you know that on the Facebook platform you can hide your friends from the eyes of the Facebook community? Yes, this is true and so many users on this social media platform are already hiding their friends. You might be wondering about the reasons for this. Hiding your friends on Facebook may be due to security and privacy reasons. And in this article, I will be guiding you on how to see the hidden friends list of your friends on Facebook.
Facebook New Friend Report – Can you hide friends from your Facebook friend list?
Let’s say you don’t want to hide my friend list. you just want to hide your “recently added friends” from my timeline, so that it is not obvious who I just became friends with. At the top right of the friend’s section, you’ll see a box — click it. In that popup, uncheck the “New Friend Reports” checkbox.
How can you change your Facebook settings to hide your friend list?
To give privacy control over your Facebook Profile data, Facebook introduced hidden friend list features and settings that will allow you to hide your friends’ list from the Public. To do that;
- Go to Account -> Privacy Settings
- On the Privacy Settings page, under the bold header “Connecting on Facebook” choose the blue “View Settings” link
- Among the options, find the “See your friend list”
- In the drop-down menu next to it, first select “Customize”, then, when a dialog box appears, select “Only me”
- Then press “Save setting”
How can hide my friend list on Facebook using an Android phone?
To hide friend list from the public on Facebook using your Android (Mobile phone) you will need to follow out Guide on How to Hide Facebook friend list on Android Phone;
- Open the Facebook App.
- Tap Three Line on the top right page.
- Scroll down and Tap Setting & Privacy.
- After this, Tap Account Settings.
- Now, Tap Privacy.
- After this, Tap who can see your Friends List.
- Tap Only Me.
How do I hide friends on the Facebook app (iPhone)?
We already discussed how to hide your friend list using a mobile phone, however, we chose to discuss how to hide a friend list on the iPhone because the process is a bit different. Here is how to go about hiding your friend list on the Facebook Platform through your iPhone or any iOS device.
- Visit Facebook.
- Do Facebook login.
- Tap on the 3 line icon
- Tap ‘Settings & Privacy’
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Privacy Settings’
- Tap ‘Who can see your friend list’
- Change the Settings to ‘Only Me’
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
Some people actually think that friends of someone you can see when someone hides his friend list from the public is only mutual friends. When I say mutual friends, I mean to say, a friend of friends (people you share with the person who hid their friends list from the public).
However, the truth is, you can view all friends lists hidden from public view on the Facebook platform. The gist is, you can see such hidden friends lists using an App called social revealer and a simple trick on the privacy setting on the Facebook platform.
You can also check out our article on Facebook Dating App Download Free – Facebook Dating Site here.
Hidden Friend List on Facebook – View someone’s Hidden friends on Facebook with Social Revealer
How to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook will require a personal computer and a Google Chrome browser.
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social revealer”.
- Visit Facebook Using the official URL www.facebook.com.
- Sign in to your account using your Username and password.
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find “See Friends”. Click on it.
- A new tab would be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
Hidden Friends On Facebook – How to View or unhide someone’s friend list on Facebook by tricking the Facebook Hidden friend list privacy Setting
The process is simple, but you will have to follow it carefully.
- Visit www.facebook.com.
- Sign to your account.
- Open the profile page of the person’s friend list you want to see.
- Open any image or post made by the person. After opening the post or image, find “fbid=” and copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Hit “enter” to search and a list of the entire person’s friends would be displayed.
Creating Facebook Account – Facebook Account Registration – Facebook Sign Up
Perhaps with all, we have been saying, you’re wondering how you would apply it seeing you have no Facebook account talks more of login access. We have decided to help you own an account with Facebook today. Following our account creation procedures.
You can also check out our article on What is the Meaning of PM on Facebook? here.
Facebook Website Sign Up
- Open Facebook at facebook.com.
- Tap on “Create New Account”
- Fill out the Facebook registration form.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize your account creation using the Facebook web platform or website.
Facebook Messenger Sign Up
- Go to your device’s App store (google play store for Android Users, Apple App Store for iOS users, or Amazon App store for all mobile devices).
- Search for the Facebook Messenger App using your store search bar.
- When the result displays, tap on install or download.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Open Facebook messenger.
- Tap sign up.
- Enter the phone number.
- Input email address.
- Verify your phone number.
- Follow the on-screen process to create a Facebook account.
Facebook Mobile App Sign Up
You can sign up using your Mobile phone be it an Android or iOS mobile device. All you need is to download the Facebook App on your device App store. (google play store, Apple App Store, and Amazon App Store0.
- Visit your App store.
- Using the search box.
- Type in Facebook App.
- When results show, click on the appropriate.
- Tap on install or download.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and tap on the App to open.
- Click on sign up.
- Follow the on-screen signup instructions.
Facebook Account Login – Facebook Web login – Mobile login – App login
You can access your Facebook account from anywhere on any device with your Facebook login details; username and password.
- Visit facebook.com/login
- Click on the sing in button.
- Enter your username.
- Key in your password.
- Tap sign in.