CLOSED CAPTION- I know you don’t like distractions when watching your favorite movies or shows. Captions can be distracting at times, getting your attention more than the actual movie. But guess what? I’ve got you covered. This is where the concept of closed captioning came to be.
SLING TV USER?
Sling TV is one of the best live streaming TV. It is a service provider that operates without cable. Instead, it uses the internet-connected on some devices such as IOS and Android. Other streaming devices include Roku and Apple TV.
In addition, the Dish network creates and operates Sling TV. It was launched in February 2015.
Sling TV offers basic service at $35k per month. Which gives access to over 30 channels. Also, you have the option of choosing between packages: Sling Orange and Sling Blue.
A closed caption is a version of the audio content of a video or TV in text form. In other words, it’s the text form of what is spoken in movies. It is majorly developed to help hearing-impaired persons. Yet, it’s also used when audio can not be heard.
Sling TV provides closed captioning of live programs on channels. Plus subtitles of movies in order to get rid of foreign languages. However, you are likely to see some captions that were not spoken. Of course, this could be a result of the software not giving the correct interpretation of the movie. This could be a result of poor audio quality. The software failed to hear each word perfectly.
Don’t worry at all. You can enable and disable captions/subtitles on Sling TV. However, this action
depends on the streaming device you are using.
Below are various options for enabling or disabling captions on Sling TV.
HOW TO ENABLE OR DISABLE CLOSED CAPTION ON SLING TV
To enable closed captions on Sling TV, follow the steps below.
- Turn on Sling Then click on any show.
- As soon as the show starts playing, launch the player control
- Once it’s Moved to the right until you locate a CC sign.
- You can then click this sign to enable In like manner, disable subtitles.
TO ENABLE OR DISABLE SLING CLOSED CAPTION ON APPLE TV
- Firstly, launch Sling TV on your Apple
- Go ahead and open a show, then launch the control
- Then move to the right to enable ON and OFF to
You can swipe up afterward to conceal the menu.
TO ENABLE OR DISABLE SLING TV CLOSED CAPTIONS ON ROKU
Are you using Roku?
Follow the steps below to enable closed captions on Roku.
- Launch Sling TV to view your favorite
- Then, press OK on your Roku remote in order to launch the control
- Swipe right until you locate the closed caption
- Go ahead to click OK to
Likewise, you can disable following the same steps.
SUBTITLES ON SLING TV
As stated earlier, Sling TV offers a subtitles service. You can set it to the language of your choice. Moreover, you also have the option of changing the color, as well as the font size of the subtitles on Sling TV.
- Launch Sling Then heads straight to the settings.
- Move downwards to the closed
- Then, move to the service channel and change to the language you
WHAT TO DO WHEN SLING TV CLOSED CAPTIONS ARE INCORRECT OR WORKING ERROR
At times, Sling TV closed caption may malfunction or appear broken. This may occur as a result of a software glitch.
However, to resolve the issue. You can try out any of the following steps.
- Switch OFF and then ON of closed caption: Using the player control bar, you can switch off and then switch on the subtitle. Did it resolve the issue? If no. You can proceed to the second step.
- Switch Channels: If the issue is specific to a channel or show. When you switch to another It should show subtitles normally. However, if you have tried this method and observed that only that channel was affected. Seek Sling support.
- Re-launch the Sling TV app: At times, re-launching the app can resolve the Again, you have to be sure the app is not running in the background even after closing it. But, just in case the issue persists after that. Try the next step.
- Use a different app: If the caption is not working while streaming with your You can make use
of another streaming device. If it turns out well. Then, your device might have developed a fault.
I assure you, that the method above is all you need to fix any problems you encounter with Sling TV.