Welcome to this page where we will be giving you tips on how to access GoDaddy email with ease. If you are new to the term, let’s throw more light on it.
Webmail is a service that enables you send and receive emails from a web browser instead of from an email client. All email travels over the internet and gets stored on the servers. Now, these servers may belong to email providers like Gmail, internet service providers like Comcast, or web hosting providers like GoDaddy. It is on this server that email is collected and stored until you delete it.
To successfully access your webmail provider’s server, you’ll have to connect to the internet and sign in to a site that connects to your email account. Now when you use webmail, you are directly accessing email from your provider’s server. This will enable you to send and receive messages from anywhere in the world, from any device as long as you have a web browser that is connected to the internet.
How to Access GoDaddy Webmail on Mobile
Here’s how to access GoDaddy webmail on mobile:
- Enable your browser
- Enter the mobile mail URL
- Click on “Go” or press the Return key to open the Workspace Webmail tool.
- Then log in with your email address and password.
How to Access GoDaddy Webmail on Desktops
If you are ready to check your GoDaddy email account from a desktop computer, here’s what you should do:
- Use a standard web browser
- Enter the desktop version of the Workspace Webmail URL into the browser address bar
- Press “Enter” to open the Web-based email tool.
- Then type the email address for the account that you want to access into the space provided for username.
- Type in the password linked with the account in the Password box
- Tap on the “Log In” icon to have your email account opened.
Using Mobile Apps
GoDaddy offers a free secure email app for Android as well as iOS devices. You can download and install the GoDaddy mobile app either from the Google Play Store or from the iTunes Store depending on your device specification.
- Launch the mail app on your mobile device.
- Click on “Email Management”
- Click open the email dashboard.
- Key in the email address of the account you want to check in the “Email” field
- Enter the password for the account in the Password box.
- Click on “Go” or click on “Enter” keyboard key to access the specified account
Access the GoDaddy Dashboard
To access Workspace Webmail by signing into your GoDaddy account dashboard in a web browser:
- Click on ‘Email Management’ button
- Click on the “Webmail” option close to the email address for the account you want to access in order to open the account in the webmail tool.
How to Configure Your Email Client
In order to set up your email client for POP access to your GoDaddy email accounts:
- Configure your email application with the incoming server settings of “pop.secureserver.net” and the port number of “110”.
- For IMAP incoming server settings, you can use “imap.secureserver.net” and the port number “143”.
- When it comes to outgoing server settings, you can use “smtpout.secureserver.net” and the port number