Make your business unique with signatures
Can you set up an email signature for your GoDaddy Webmail account? YES! We will show you how to do that by yourself if you can’t. Thus, Signatures appear at the bottom of every email you send. With this, you can create awareness for your business, to promote your brand, or for easier identification of your email, etc.
Signatures add value to Email
Now is the time to create a standard text signature. This can contain a link to your website, a social networking profile, or even an address linked to all your messages. Do you know you can easily have your signatures appear in all your composed email? You can simply add it up to replies and new emails automatically or otherwise.
How to set up an Email Signature in GoDaddy Webmail
To create an email signature on GoDaddy webmail,
- Firstly, Sign in to GoDaddy workspace email account
- Click on the “Email” tab and move to settings.
- Click on “more settings” on the new window that appears.
- Locate and click on the “General” tab.
- Navigate straight to Email signature and select “Include signature in replies” under it.
- Now enter the signature text into the provided field for signature.
- Select the text style for your signature text using the formatting toolbar.
- You can choose to insert your signature automatically on every email you want to send. To do this, click on automatically insert the signature in the compose window.
- Next, click on Ok.
Do you know that you can also include an image to your signature? It could be your business logo or something else. Thus, this will appear in all emails you send as a signature. All you need to do is to activate this in the settings tab. You can activate this also in the settings tab.
- Firstly, Move to signature settings as shown above and click on the inset image.
- Click the browse button to search and select the image on your computer. It must not be more than 1MB. In fact, it is better at 1MB at the dot.
- Click on Insert or select and tap the enter key.
- Finally, Now click the insert image tab close to Signature. This enables you to save the image in your signature.
Also, you can enter a link to your Twitter or Facebook account. TO do this, click on the corresponding icon, and enter the details needed.
How to Set Up an Email Signature in GoDaddy Webmail Classic
. To add an email signature for GoDaddy Classic, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Move to the settings icon. Find the Personal Settings tab and click on it.
- Next, select Signature.
- Now provide your desired email signature under the signature.
- You can set the GoDaddy signature automatically so that you will have them on every of your email. Simply click on “Automatically insert the signature in the compose window.
- Lastly, When you have done that, click on OK.
Note: you can type your signature manually while composing a new email without undergoing these above processes.