Email checker is web-based software designed to carry out checks on your email account for spam or malware. Above all, as far back as 1990 to 1995 when email started, it is the most highly valued means to send and receive messages. Thus, it was introduced by Ray Tomlinson and Repackaged by Ayyadurai.
With Email, mail can be sent and receive even without your internet connection. What do I mean? It doesn’t matter if you don’t have an internet connection. Your email will be collected and stored on a server known as Gmail. The checker scans and filters spam and malware on every email.
Also, a checker can also be used to verify your account. That is to say, if your account is not verified, it will tell you. This same software can be used on other emailing servers such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, and more. Gmail is the commonest platform for email and should be used to illustrate how Email checker works.
To know how a checker works, you need to sign in to your account. But if you don’t have an account yet, then you have no business with an email checker.
Create an Email Account
Below is a guide to creating a Gmail account. Follow up and get started with an email checker.
- Firstly, launch your internet-connected web browsers and proceed to the Gmail home page.
- Visit gmail.com and seek the account form to fill out.
- Click on “create account” on your screen. This will load out the signup form.
- Proceed to the form and fill out the form with your details.
- Enter your first name
- Second name and last name. Do well also to fill in your details into the right boxes.
- Choose a solid password. Afterward, confirm the password in the second box.
- Proceed to the Next button and click it.
- Enter your mobile number and click next.
- Also, verify your account.
- Proceed to send me a verification
- Provided your phone number was valid, you will receive a code just by a text.
- COPY the code and proceed to where you will paste it.
- Now paste it to the verification box.
- Lastly, click on verify.
Now you have created an email account! It is time to check out for my account’s verification and malware issues.
Check Your Email Account for Free – Gmail Email Checker – iCloud Email Checker Address
Checker gives you the opportunity to know how vulnerable your account can be to spam or malware. An email checker is web-based software. Therefore, you will need to get an internet-connected device to perform this.
To check your email, visit any of the links below: